Birthday Game Gift to Self

beaus27

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
My 30th was uneventful, so to make up for it, I am buying myself one game. I need pointers or suggestions from fellow CAGers!
All games are available ay my local Gamestop.
3 games are:
Tatsunoko vs Capcom: U.A.S (Wii) $50
Call of Duty World at War:CE (PC) $40
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (PC) SALE $50

I KNOW it's lame, but I just can't make up my damn mind.Thanks!

MW2 ainec...the multiplayer is really fun for a long time...plus there should be DLC relatively soon iirc

As a 30 something myself I would recommend Tats vs Cap. I haven't actually PLAYED the game but I know how old I feel after getting my ass handed to me for hours on end buy kids half my age on CoD games. Throwing in some Street Fighter IV and showing 'em whats up old school style makes me feel soooo much better :)

as an avid MW2 player that i am. ..i'm gonna have to go with tatsunoko v capcom.
as great a game as MW2 is. .it's so broken that it stops being fun after a while.
if it's not the campers, its the glitchers, if it's not the glitchers, it's the horrid servers that the PS3/360/PC are all sharing.

but if you're willing to put up with all of that. ..have at MW2. i do, and i'm a 4th prestige now.
but if you want to save yourself the headache. ..go for tatsunoko v capcom.

Left 4 Dead 2 .. you can't go wrong there! The gaming community on PC is pretty lively, as well. Lots of mods and maps.

Well I made up my mind: Tatsunoko vs Capcom!
I appreciate the offer Mr.Dude65, I'll keep that in mind in the future.
Ultimately I went with the Wii game because I still have other PC games that I need to play and tacking on one PC game AT this point bothers me. But I still want both CoD titles. Plus Best Buy's offer 150 bonus points with TvC sealed the deal.
Thanks everyone.

Happy belated 30th as well. Concerned that one of the games on the list at a relatively high price was nearly 2 years old, but fun times.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Happy belated 30th as well. Concerned that one of the games on the list at a relatively high price was nearly 2 years old, but fun times.[/QUOTE]
...yeah the manager at my Gamestop, doesn't understand why CoD:W@W isn't cheaper. CoD4 is still $40!
Thanks

Picked up TvC this morning(53+150 BBRZ points). Have not had a chance to play it yet, but I will. Happy Belated to myself!

bread's done
Back