Bit by a vampire in Oblivion (any help appreciated)

coltyhuxx

CAGiversary!
Sorry to post this question on CAG but I figured someone might be able to help. (I don't have net at home right now too so my search time is very limited, meaning, at work on the downlow). So, back to the bite, I've been looking at FAQ's and can't figure out where I went wrong.

Basically a vampire bit my character while I was sleeping.

My question is: did I do something wrong (piss off the Dark Brotherhood) or is this a scripted thing (or random?).

I don't want to play a vampire and I checked out the quest for a cure and it looks really long. Otherwise, I might just load from another game. Just out of curiousity, has anyone had fun playing as a vampire - it seems as though the bad outweighs the good.

I stayed a vampire. If you feed every 48 or so hours then you really suffer no ill effects and you get constant bonuses that increase if you do not feed. I did the quest anyway but I am still a vampire as I did not drink the cure.

I got bit the other day. I think I'm just going to let it happen. Then my bloody conquest begins....

[quote name='RedComet']I thought it was cool at first but waiting until night got very annoying.[/quote]

Yeah it f'ing sucks to have to wait til night. Plus my character just looks weird now. I thought vampires were supposed to look *younger* not older?! It looks like I have pink eye.

The quest looks ridiculously long.

I wonder if I got bit because I killed the coven of vampires and vampire hunters in the mage guild quest? It happened right after. Eh, maybe it's random. I reloaded it though and I got bit again, first night I rested.

bread's done
Back