Bit Trip Complete (Wii) & Bit Trip Saga (3ds) $24.99 at Amazon

lol. I can't help but laugh at this so soon after the pre-black friday lightning deal had it for $27 or so. Oh well. Still a great game for a great price, and i'd definitely recommend people to pick it up at this price if they have even a bit of interest. :D

[quote name='thegame85']Not to be rude but wayyyy too much for a Wii game.[/QUOTE]

So if $25 is too much for a Wii game, then that must apply to something like Skyward Sword, right?

:roll:

I think $25 is a bit too high on this particular title. I'd personally prefer to see it at $15 or $10, which is where I'm sure the used prices will be creeping too sooner rather than later.

[quote name='DaedalusIkari']lol. I can't help but laugh at this so soon after the pre-black friday lightning deal had it for $27 or so. Oh well. Still a great game for a great price, and i'd definitely recommend people to pick it up at this price if they have even a bit of interest. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm a bit annoyed, ordered both to show support for the games (they're definitely priced higher than I would've liked) at $27 and now they've already dropped twice since then. :/

I haven't opened my Wii copy yet, was the CD inside or was it a bonus shrinkwrapped to the case? The 3DS manual makes it sound like all copies of the Wii game should come with the CD.

[quote name='Gosha']Waiting for these to hit 20. if they still came with the music CD id bite.[/QUOTE]
I asked AksysGamesBen (one of the localization doods over at Aksys) and he said that all Wii copies period should come with the music CD. It's not only first print/runs or anything like that. A great CD too, it comes with the core 3 tracks from each game. :D

[quote name='Justin42']I haven't opened my Wii copy yet, was the CD inside or was it a bonus shrinkwrapped to the case? The 3DS manual makes it sound like all copies of the Wii game should come with the CD.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I'm slightly annoyed, but i lost out on 2$ or so. I think I'll live, even as a CAG. ;) As for the CD, it comes included inside the case.

[quote name='thegame85']Not to be rude but wayyyy too much for a Wii game.[/QUOTE]
This one makes me die a bit inside, and causes concern for gamers nowadays. For me at least, the Bit.Trip titles are awesome and have provided gameplay experiences meeting or exceeding many games I've played on "core" consoles. While I can understand people having a personal price point, it's sad to think anyone would think less of a game's value based simply on the console they were produced for, not the quality of the game.

I will say this, compared to the wiiware prices, it's a good deal. I guess with all these great gamefly and bby prices that I'm a little spoiled. Sorry to upset any gaming pals with my earlier comment

[quote name='KtMack23']This was Jonathan Holmes GOTY so I think that makes it worth any price.[/QUOTE]

Hell Yeah Holmes is awesome.

bread's done
Back