Bjs Clearance

vince726

CAGiversary!
Well I did not see this posted, just left Bjs and picked up DJ Hero Wii for $26.90, also they had it for the PS3 for $28.90..The Xbox one was not clearanced out. I also picked up Lego Rock Band for the Xbox 360 for $9.49..and Lego Indiana Jones 2 for the Xbox for $8.00..They had a good selection of other titles.

[quote name='hawkhogan']Is this only a one time thing or will it happen 'round the time for christmas again?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think its usually good around your birthday and Christmas.

[quote name='vince726']Well I did not see this posted, just left Bjs and picked up DJ Hero Wii for $26.90, also they had it for the PS3 for $28.90..The Xbox one was not clearanced out. I also picked up Lego Rock Band for the Xbox 360 for $9.49..and Lego Indiana Jones 2 for the Xbox for $8.00..They had a good selection of other titles.[/QUOTE]
So you just left the BJs and chose video games instead? More BJs for me!

semi-related:
1023720006_dCXvz-L.jpg

[quote name='Firecrest']Grandpa wanted to tag along, but his Wii isn't working anymore. :([/QUOTE]
to bad he ran out of warenty, i think this sale would but it to good use.

You forgot to mention that the fine print states that you only get the clearance bj with a paid trip to the doctors afterwards. Still not a bad deal, but you can probably find better elsewhere.

My local Berkley and Jensen had Napoleon Dynamite and Puzzle Guzzle for the PSP for $4 each. Nothing worth buying in my view.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Huh? Who's talking about blowjobs?[/QUOTE]

One of this threads tags is BJ Hero. :applause:

[quote name='Firecrest']Grandpa wanted to tag along, but his Wii isn't working anymore. :([/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! best fucking topic ive seen on CAG ever.

[quote name='Dr. Pizza']LMFAO!!!!!!!!! best fucking topic ive seen on CAG ever.[/QUOTE]
Well, to be fair, this thread is only about BJs but we can open up the topic to fucking in general, if you want.

Went to Bestbuy but the girl in the video game dept wouldn't pricematch a clearance BJ. Everyone says bestbuy really blows but I guess not

bread's done
Back