BJ's Wholesale Club Deals.

mer71

CAGiversary!
Feedback
280 (100%)
I don't know if BJ's deals are YMMY or not. Tonight, I saw the following....

Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror (PSP) $7.xx
Superman Returns (360) $15.20
N3 (360) $11.52
Fear (360) $22.00
Star Fox (DS) $11.xx
NACAR 07 (Xbox) $11.xx
NCAA Football (360) $18.xx
PS2 Slim with extra control and Jak3 $82.50

I may buy Superman for my son who is 3. He really loves the demo. I think it was boring. That speaks volumes for the game......lol. I don't know how anyone would buy that for $60. Oh wait, you with the sucker stamped on your forehead.

[quote name='UncleBob']Best title ever....[/quote]

I figured the title may attract guys. But wouldn't it belong in the Other Deals or Bragging Rights forums?

You know, I got Superman with the DOTD a few weeks back for 20. I know I'm in the minority, but I love the game. It's a good escape for me...

Does your BJ's update the prices on games and DVD's? My local one does not. They still have 5 year old games ticketed at original retail price. (even if they are in the system at say, $9.99, they are priced at $49.99).

I wish there was a scanner like Target where you could check prices.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Can you pricematch this BJ at Circuit City? ;)[/quote]

I think they don't match prices, that suck that much

[quote name='cwalker3']You know, I got Superman with the DOTD a few weeks back for 20. I know I'm in the minority, but I love the game. It's a good escape for me...[/QUOTE]
Me too

[quote name='Kayden']I'm in this thread for all the wrong reasons... Someone wanna buy me a copy of N3?[/quote]

I knew kayden would venture in

[quote name='Pookymeister']I knew kayden would venture in[/quote]

Little do you know, I'm in every thread.

At all times. Its just hard to post in them all with the 45 second timer.

[quote name='Dhuk']I think they don't match prices, that suck that much[/QUOTE]

Hehe..you said suck in a BJ thread...+10!

[quote name='mer71']I don't know if BJ's deals are YMMY or not...[/QUOTE]
BJ deals are always yummy. At least, that's what she said.

You can get a good deal on a BJ from a guy on the corner of fifth and hazel. Just tap on the big refrigerator box.

[quote name='jrutz']OMG - gotta get in on that PS2 bundle - thanks OP![/quote]

I know, I was shocked at that price. I almost bought one. But I picked up 2 Fears, Superman Returns and StarFox for $75. I am trading the one Fear for MLB2K7 on here.

The BJs in Waterford, CT only had NCAA for the 360 for $16 and change...a couple mediocre GBA titles for $11-something...that was it.

I really hope those prices are not YMMV. My PS2 broke 5 weeks ago and I have been having this debate about getting a PS2 or PS3 as it just seems bad to spend $130 on a system when a new one is out even though there are only a few PS3 games I would want. For that price, it would be a no brainer for me.

I just need to find a guest pass online since I am not a member there. edit - found it but 15% surcharge:
http://www.bjs.com/join/one_day_pass.shtml

My BJ's had them in glass case's. with old tickets on them. do you know if i need to take them to a reg.to price check???

I had the head cashier (Keeper of THE KEY) check this SKU:

650905 (PS2 + controller + GT4)

It rang up at the regular price of $164.99. What's the SKU of the cheapo pack? :dunce:

PaleGreen - that's the wrong pack. OP mentioned one with Jak, which mine only had the one with GT4, at full price.

BTW, Plymouth Meeting, PA BJ's didn't have any of these deals. The VG section there was pretty bare.

I wrote the sku down, but the guy at the cage kept it. They have the GT4 bundle, but it is $164.99. My BJ's had one big rack and 2 cases of games. I wish they had a price scanner. Some of the prices on the games in the rack are wrong. I wonder which ones though. I'll try and get the SKU.

bread's done
Back