BJ's whosale club video game deals

Jaket

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (99%)
okay, today i went with my family to bj's whosale club up in maine (i believe they are owned by sams club but bj's are only on the east coast) and i saw some pretty awesome game deals, here are the notable ones:

project gotham racing 2 with guide: 14.00
socom 2 with guide 40.00
ffX2 with guide 22.50
FFXi with hard drive 85.00
malice (ps2) 18.00

i dont know if these are for all the stores or what but they were in mine. i picked up the last package of PGR2 and passed up on everything else because of the lack of cash. they also had quite a few newer titles for under 50 (that retail for 50) that came with the free guide as well. again, idk if this is YMMV but i thought the PGR 2 deal was a great deal!

Sweet! FF X-2 with guide $22.00? That PGR 2 deal seems good too. I think there is a BJ's in the Orlando area. I might check it out.

[quote name='StealthySeal']okay, today i went with my family to bj's whosale club up in maine[/quote]

Do you live in Maine? Just wondering, as I was almost 100% sure I'm the only CAG from Maine. :lol: :D

Edit: Ah, I can see your TGN information. That's cool. :) I'm in Bangor, for the record. :lol:

if anyones interested i might be able to hook some people up if you can pay pal me some cash to cover it. make requests here and now.

well i am going out right now (sorry for the double post i dont have much time) and i may pick up FFX2 package and another PGR2 package to trade or sell...... i will let everyone know when im back.

[quote name='GundamFan']Sweet! FF X-2 with guide $22.00? That PGR 2 deal seems good too. I think there is a BJ's in the Orlando area. I might check it out. [/quote]

There's one by the Millenium Mall (Conroy & I4), one by Waterford Lakes (Alafaya), and they just built one about a year ago on Osceola Parkway and John Young.

[quote name='BrothaRamon']Do you have to have a membership to get in like you do at Sam's club?[/quote]

Nope. You can walk in and look around without a membership card. You just need a card if you want to buy something at the price listed. If you want to buy something you can get a one day pass, but they tack on 15%. Their prices are similar to Sam's, just carry slightly different brands and such. They have good gas prices, too. I have no problem paying for a card, as there are plenty of other things I buy there.

And no, I don't work for them. Just shop there at least once a month.

I think it's 35 bucks a year for a family membership which includes 2 cards.
We've been with them for a couple year, and definitely get our money's worth. My son uses BJ's diapers, and they're about 8-9 $ a box cheaper than any name brand.

[quote name='Drico']Do you live in Maine? Just wondering, as I was almost 100% sure I'm the only CAG from Maine. :lol: :D[/quote]

You aren't the only one. I'm in Portland. I might take a trip to BJs this afternoon. Thanks for the post!

[quote name='hitop'][quote name='Drico']Do you live in Maine? Just wondering, as I was almost 100% sure I'm the only CAG from Maine. :lol: :D[/quote]

You aren't the only one. I'm in Portland. I might take a trip to BJs this afternoon. Thanks for the post![/quote]

tell me if bj's has anything in portland, i tried to get down earlier but i oculdnt :(

im heading to BJ's in an hour.... taking requests if anyone want me to pick up anything for them..... PGR2 is sold out but theres alot of everything else, i plan on picking up 2 packages of FFX2.... post if you wanna buy one.

anyone want FFX2 package for 33 shipped? shipping will cost more because it is a bigger package... delivery conformation and insurance is included!

just got back from shopping...went to bjs...they had the pjr2 pack for 34.99

i went to kmart as well

picked up 2 castlevania circle of the moons for $14.99 each...they also had $4.99 games and $9.99 games....picked up way of the samurai for $4.99 and mobile suit gundam f vs z for $7.00 (was marked $9.99)....they had shadow hearts for $9.99 as well

bread's done
Back