BK- Free Mushroom Swiss Steakhouse Burger

Ah, purchase. :(

I get these type in the flyers all the time. It's nice of Burger King, considering they got a burger chain monopoly in my town (McDonald's, Wendy's, etc. are all in a neighboring "strip" by malls and strip malls).

I love the buy a medium drink, get a free spicy chicken wrap myself. Their medium drinks are fucking HUGE. In fact, I think Shaq designed them.

huge? i dunno....

Now, Hardees has a fuckin' like 48 ounce for their medium and a damn super guzzler for their biggest size....

Fast food isn't good for you. But I can use this sometime in the future I guess. I don't eat fast food.

[quote name='strongpimphand']huge? i dunno....

Now, Hardees has a fuckin' like 48 ounce for their medium and a damn super guzzler for their biggest size....[/quote]

Huge for a medium, I mean. I guess I'm just used to the standard 12 ounce small, 16 ounce medium, 20-24 ounce larges.

This thing's definitely well over 20 ounces and a pain to carry home. Ah well, I guess if they're gonna charge over $1.50 for fountain soda, they might as well give people their money's worth.

[quote name='xBrandonx']Fast food isn't good for you. But I can use this sometime in the future I guess. I don't eat fast food.[/QUOTE]

Wow! That's news!

How do you get this to print? I install the Coupon Printer and the page changes to an empty page that simply says "Please Wait..." and nothing happens. Printer is ready and everything too.

bread's done
Back