BK Games

Sneak King is $1.99 at GameStop, Big Bumpin' and Pocketbike Racer are $2.99.

I should pick those up next B2G1 sale :)

Yo! Noid was one of the games I beat for the NES. Then, I never played it again. I hated it. It was hideously difficult, and the Noid was irritating.

Cool Spot(7-Up character), on the other hand, was a fun little platformer. It's sequel 'Spot Goes To Hollywood' wasn't bad either.

I found both for the Genesis once again and even grabbed the PS1 version of the sequel from a local GS which consolidated all of the local stores old gen stuff.

Sneak King wasn't TOO too bad, though if you want really creepy, play in first person mode. You can hear The King breathing under the mask.

I was too cheap to pay $12 for these and then when some CAGers were finding BKs who had them 3 for $10, I couldn't find them.

Then (8 months ago) one of my Goodwills had them as sets of 3 (sealed and taped together) for $10 . . . I broke down and decided to buy them. When I got to the register, it turned out that the tag color was 50% off.

So, I got all three for $5 :)

The only way i get over the guilt of purchasing Sneak King at cover price was "at least now i have some spare 360 cases layin' around"

For some reason I was compelled to beat PocketBike Racer. Soooo recommend? I guess? sorta?

[quote name='opportunity777']Yo! Noid was one of the games I beat for the NES. Then, I never played it again. I hated it. It was hideously difficult, and the Noid was irritating.[/quote]

Everyone always hates on this game. I have always liked this game since I was a kid and beat it later as a teen. It's hard but not as hard as people make it out to be. You get better at it and there's plenty of points you can rack up to get lives.

For what they are, they're not bad. I mean, for under $5 a pop, I think they're worth it.

Pocketbike racer was the most fun, IMO. Sneak King, while not great, isn't bad. Big Bumping was my least favorite of the three.

I was surprised at how people dismiss these games. Yes, they are little more than advertising (especially Sneak King), but do they try to pretend they are not? No.

Besides, my son loves PBR, so I have another kid-friendly game he can play in my collection...

I liked Sneak King, it was really stupid fun. Great "3am and I cant get to sleep" game.

However, it really depends on if you think walking around like a costumed freak who's constantly thinking "Murder....or food delivery.....MURDER....OR FOOD DELIVERY" is amusing.

[quote name='GhostDog']Everyone always hates on this game. I have always liked this game since I was a kid and beat it later as a teen. It's hard but not as hard as people make it out to be. You get better at it and there's plenty of points you can rack up to get lives.[/QUOTE]

There were certainly more difficult games, but Yo! Noid was still hard.

It took me forever to beat the first Ninja Gaiden. Life Force was really hard too. Like I said, there were more difficult games, but it doesn't mean Yo! Noid is a pushover.

Unlike NG and LF, Yo! Noid never felt unfair. It was just hard.

[quote name='PlumeNoir']
Besides, my son loves PBR, so I have another kid-friendly game he can play in my collection...[/QUOTE]

Your son loves Pabst Blue Ribbon? What kind of parent are you! I mean, at LEAST Guinness!

bread's done
Back