BK Transform Your Way instant win game

matth00lt

CAGiversary!
Haven't seen this posted yet, thought I would make my first contribution like this.

Just go to http://www.bktransformers.com/

register for the site.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY!

For those that don't go to BK all that often once you are at the code entry page just click the "getting codes" link at the top left and click the get code button. A code will be sent to your email.

Limit 3 free codes per day. Limit of 3 entries per day free or otherwise.

Here is a link to the official rules complete with a prize list.
http://www.bktransformers.com/rules.html

[quote name='klam173']Does it take awhile to get the e-mails with the free codes?[/QUOTE]
I got mine right away, but so far I have only done it for the first 3 codes (ie. this morning as I had BK for dinner last night).

mmm with the TAB i see some zones but this take so much time in buffering......im wating...

UPDATE: nop its taking moooore time...not funka

[quote name='mr.me']Is anyone else having trouble registering? When I click register nothing happens.[/QUOTE]
Yeah the site seems broken when you use Firefox. I used Internet Explorer and it worked fine.

[quote name='yukine']Yeah the site seems broken when you use Firefox. I used Internet Explorer and it worked fine.[/QUOTE]

in the GChrome all good.......:applause:

[quote name='Sdawg']Registration worked fine for me in Firefox 3.5.[/QUOTE]

same here Firefox let me register , also thanks op for the heads up!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']How does game work?[/QUOTE]

You enter the code you get and then you select an area of the map of the US. Hopefully you are lucky to find it.

[quote name='Sdawg']Registration worked fine for me in Firefox 3.5.[/QUOTE]
Weird, I'm not using 3.5 but 3.0.11. It wouldn't let me register with Firefox, and I can't login on Firefox either. Not that big of a deal, it's just annoying when I have to open up Internet Explorer just to play an instant win game.

Sometimes my internet explorer doesn't want to work so I just use firefox and that never fails. Thanks! I have entered.

Using Firefox, I had no problems registering or playing the IWG.

Too bad they didn't throw in a few those in-store prizes online in addition to that daily $10,000.

Guys don't waste your time with this. If your like me, you thought that you could win something from the big list of prizes they have listed online. Those prizes are only for the in-store game. The online game is only for this:"Twenty-eight (28) $10,000 online Daily Prizes ("Daily Prize") are available to be won, one for each day of the Online Game."

[quote name='DarkTang']Who cares. You don't wanna win $10,000?[/QUOTE]
There is only 1 winner per day!!! You can't tell me you expect to actually win.

How many do you think enter to win daily? Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands? Better odds than winning the lottery. And it takes virtually no effort to enter.

Eh, don't enter then... more chances for me to win. :lol:

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Guys don't waste your time with this. If your like me, you thought that you could win something from the big list of prizes they have listed online. Those prizes are only for the in-store game. The online game is only for this:"Twenty-eight (28) $10,000 online Daily Prizes ("Daily Prize") are available to be won, one for each day of the Online Game."[/QUOTE]

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']There is only 1 winner per day!!! You can't tell me you expect to actually win.[/QUOTE]

Ehhh... these guys kind of have a point. Oh well... the LOSER animation is kind of cool. I just hoped I could win some sort of small prize out of this... cause the odds of ANY OF US winning 10k have to be astronomically small. Not impossible. U just have to wonder if you'd be better off trying to build your own financial empire rather than hoping to win one via this "free" contest! ;)

[quote name='Magikarp830']Ehhh... these guys kind of have a point. Oh well... the LOSER animation is kind of cool. I just hoped I could win some sort of small prize out of this... cause the odds of ANY OF US winning 10k have to be astronomically small. Not impossible. U just have to wonder if you'd be better off trying to build your own financial empire rather than hoping to win one via this "free" contest! ;)[/QUOTE]
That's true. I usually enter contest where they give away more than 1 thing because of the better odds. Your better off going to the supermarket and getting an instant win scratch card. You guys can do whatever. Good luck!!

[quote name='dwb6']If someone wins from this contest, I will be amazed...[/QUOTE]
That would be me. I thought I won the contest for the trip to Bahamas Beach, remember? Man that was all wrong, lol! :roll:

bread's done
Back