Black Friday 12 mONTH Gold Question

malik61798

CAG Veteran
on black friday, do any stores have sales on Xbox Live cards and points? And if they do, what stores? Thank you

Bfads.net pretty sure they have previous years up to do your research. There's even a thread on here like that (maybe slick deals). Best I can do to help

I don't recall ever buying or seeing a good deal on gold/points during BF. The best deals are always a random DoTD through Buy.com on eBay or you can buy a year/4000pts for $35 each on CAG from a few select members (Heavyd814life might still have some)

B&M deals on them in general tend to lump them together when you buy some other item or game that they want you to pay close to full price for (save $20 on a year of gold when you buy Halo4 for $59.99! no thanks)

There are never extraordinary deals on Gold, but last year on Black Friday I did get 12 Months of Gold for like $32, I think. (3 months at $7.99 a piece). That was at Best Buy. I think Amazon did something similar. I don't recall ever seeing points on sale though.

Last year BB had 3 mo's for $7.99. The store manager pulled out a stack of 3mo cards from his pocket and was just handing them out. There was a cap on how many people could buy. $32 for 12 months is real good.

bread's done
Back