Black Friday Ads 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't these are from this year

Call Of Duty 3 (XBox - PS2) $39.87 The price is like 29.99 on that game now
NBA Live 06 (Xbox 360) $18.99 How is that a deal.

I'm pretty sure those are last years ads on that site right now. I don't think Best Buy would be selling the Xbox 360 Core System for $299.99 this year...

Edit: Beaten by mere seconds!

lol, maybe you should actually check the damn ads you're linking to.... for example, the Best Buy ad is still hyping a $299 Xbox Core system ;)

Welcome to 2006?

[quote name='wampa8jedi']lol, maybe you should actually check the damn ads you're linking to.... for example, the Best Buy ad is still hyping a $299 Xbox Core system ;)

Welcome to 2006?[/QUOTE]

My bad. The header did say 2007, I just ASS-U-MEd that it was correct, I didn't actually read them. I was coming from a good place though, just trying to give back to the CAG community.
So go ahead and take your shots! I can take it.

[quote name='funjoe']I just ASS-U-MEd that it was correct, I didn't actually read them.[/QUOTE]

Are you George Bush?

[quote name='Xevious']I hate Black Friday. I don't like feeling like cattle.[/quote] Agreed. Cattle manipulated by tasty hay that doesn't actually exist. I'm cheap, but it's worth the extra money for me to not feel like a pawn.

Does anyone remember if they had online sales on LCDs last year? I dont have car to go wait in line for a deal in person so I'm really hoping best buy or somewhere does have a few online tv deals.

[quote name='mephitical']Agreed. Cattle manipulated by tasty hay that doesn't actually exist. I'm cheap, but it's worth the extra money for me to not feel like a pawn.[/QUOTE]

I usually try to get my orders online at midnight, and try to do in store pickup. Usually you can get in on a lot of the video game and dvd deals by ordering online, or I've been pretty successful getting to the store late morning or early afternoon when I wake up.

I have never actually gone to the stores at 5 am for the really big sale items, that's not worth it to me.

the only thing i'm looking for on black friday is deals on 1080p lcd hdtv and blu-ray movies

[quote name='msdmoney']I usually try to get my orders online at midnight, and try to do in store pickup. Usually you can get in on a lot of the video game and dvd deals by ordering online, or I've been pretty successful getting to the store late morning or early afternoon when I wake up.

I have never actually gone to the stores at 5 am for the really big sale items, that's not worth it to me.[/quote]
I've never tried that, but I might give it a shot - it's a really simple yet brilliant idea. I'm misanthropic enough though that pretty much any time dealing with shoppers that day is too much time.

I specifically remember people getting in on the deals without having to wait in line early by ordering online.

[quote name='gunm']Good deals on LCDs at Sears, though I assume those are the 720p Sharps.[/QUOTE]

I hope not, if that a 46" Sharp 1080p for 900 bucks, I might have to get this.

I have one setup at work, only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a pc input.
Have to pick up a dvi to hdmi adapter.
My other question about it is, there only 2 resolutions you can set it to for the pc, 1024 by 768 and like 1378? by 768 which make me question the idea it a true 1080.

Uhhhh Actually, it was COD 2 for 'cheap' in that original BF ad page that was linked.

And if that Sears ad is correct and I have the cash by then, I may well snap up a $599 plasma: Hitachi 42" 720p Plasma HDTV - $599.99

And please, DON'T tell me how 'you need a 1080i,blah blah blah tv, since I don't care bout the max resolution, but a plasma for THAT price...WOW.

[quote name='PathMaster']While the OP has the right idea, from what I could tell, that site has not updated the ads yet, if it has, it is the same updates as the others.

http://bfads.net/
http://www.blackfriday.info/

And more.[/quote]
I've used bfads.net for years and I think that they're the best out there. I wonder what will happen when the CC ad leaks....I'm sure that they'll try to shut it down immediately.

FYI: I didn't close it but yeah its too soon and the OP has wrong info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back