black friday @ big lots

It's 2 games for $18.88 each, 2 games free...so 4 games for $37.76. They have a few decent games pictured in their ad, but you can't expect to see anything of at the store. The majority of their games are junk/shovelware. At our nearest store, all of the $18.88 games were $4-something each and I couldn't justify buying any of them (except for I Spy). Kayne & Lynch 2 is on sale, but it was nowhere to be found.

[quote name='AteBit']Where do they keep all the games at? Never bought games from there.[/QUOTE]

Usually up front in the endcap near the registers, typically where you would see magazines and candy at a regular supermarket.

for 6 bucks kane and lynch 2 is not bad granted it will strain the hell out of your eyes but the multiplayer is really fun. I might pick it up again.

Inventory at Big Lots stores is often inconsistent, especially when it comes to games. Some of the stuff is ordered by the store, so you can always expect to see some things, but the majority of it is inventory from liquidated stores, and old warehouses. Big Lots is almost like a second hand store, except everything is still sealed, and comes from businesses rather people.

Not a bad deal, gonna have to go pickup something
blackfriday

bread's done
Back