Black Friday Deal: Toys R Us (30 GB Zune CHEAP!)

[quote name='help1']Source? I see no TRU bf ad.

http://bfads.net/[/quote]

I just got back from toys r us, my friend who works their showed me the Black Friday AD, It listed the Brown 30GB Zune, on the front page on the top right. I have no proof, but just wanted to give you guys a heads up, this deal is 100% true.

Im not saying it can't be true, but we already had a deal posted a few months ago with a similarly low priced Zune at TRU.

I wasent aware of the past deal, but this was on the front page so im sure it is a door buster. very good price for anyone looking for a portable media player.

I wouldn't doubt it. The brown ones did not sell... no one wanted brown. Woot! even sold Zune brown refurb for ~$79 when the white/black were offered for $99.

[quote name='help1']Im not saying it can't be true, but we already had a deal posted a few months ago with a similarly low priced Zune at TRU.[/QUOTE]
well the person was right, it is just that they caught the mistake. Of course this price is only a bit lower than woot was selling.

[quote name='trunks982']man, always the doo doo color is cheaper.[/quote]

I ordered one from Amazon when it was $90. I figure a cheap $5-$10 case/skin will fix the color.

This is a good deal, but Amazon has it for 89. There are better deals to be had come Black Friday than less than 20 bucks.

[quote name='jbe3rd']This is a good deal, but Amazon has it for 89.[/QUOTE]

This is a good deal, but Amazon has it for more money.

Great incite.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']This is a good deal, but Amazon has it for more money.

Great incite.[/QUOTE]
I think his point was whether or not it was worth $13 (TRU has tax, amazon does not) or so to deal with BF crowds at TRU. Since it took about an hour just to check out the one year I went there, I'd say the answer is no.

Edit: I just went and checked amazon myself. It's actually $100 there, not $90.

I don't live near a TRU and I don't feel like fighting the crowds to get a Zune. The few dollars difference doesn't deter me from ordering it from Amazon (especially when you consider tax)

the one i ordered from buy.com for $90 shipped last month just shipped out =)

i'd rather not go to toys r us on black friday anyway. it's not because of the massive amount of people... its because of the type that tends to come out: soccer moms who will punch you in the face for a tickle me elmo.

lol who cares about the color, as long as it works. cover it up with a silicone skin, which you'll need anyways. ive had a black, blue, and white zune this week. i posted before i got 5 skin/accessory packs for around $10 total from amazon. they were .95 cents, went back up to $6 each now

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000WC2HZW/103-3834263-5635069

good deal if you can find it, especially with crazy moms at TRU pushing around on that day. got mine $79 from woot, refurb, but i'd say its new, perfect condition. i'll have it for about 1 + months by then. i'd pick up another one as gifts, but probably unlikely to find one in the TRU madness. plus the tax, 45mins drive to TRU

[quote name='Poor2More']just wanted to update u guys, its $59.99 not $70, so a little bit better then before[/QUOTE]
no wai

pix or it didn't happen

[quote name='reicaden']for 59.99, it may be worth it... i mean, that is a substantial savings.[/QUOTE]
That's only $2 per gig, which would be just about the best MP3 player value ever. Gig per gig, it's an even better value than the 160 gig iPod for $350.

Our store has sold out now, I should have looked before posting that we had 4 before. I hadn't looked at Zune's in a while until I saw that it was in the ad.

I want to know if this'll be a doorbuster deal or if there'll be a shipment of these coming in.

You can only have 1 doorbuster deal I just gotta make sure this is mine and I'll cancel my Amazon order, after I canceled my Buy order >__

[quote name='kevzik']*Wonders if I can PM to BB or CC to save even more*

I have been successful at pming on bf soo...[/quote]

I would try to price match it at Wal-Mart... I see them doing it every year. People just bring the other companies and show the cashier.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']This is a good deal, but Amazon has it for more money.

Great incite.[/quote]
Sorry, I''l explain it for the children. Door buster deals on Black Friday go right away: meaning if you're not one of the first few in line, you're not getting one. If I'm waking up at 3am, waiting in line until 5, it's not going to be for a 20 dollar savings (if it' 69 dollars).

That insightful enough?

This is a great deat, but without some type of scan, pic, or link (like cofee edge said) it may as well not be any news of it. For a possibility is obsolete without it's link forward.

[quote name='jbe3rd']Sorry, I''l explain it for the children. Door buster deals on Black Friday go right away: meaning if you're not one of the first few in line, you're not getting one. If I'm waking up at 3am, waiting in line until 5, it's not going to be for a 20 dollar savings (if it' 69 dollars).

That insightful enough?[/QUOTE]
People are also smart enough to price adjust or price match

confirmed, but in the ad it is $79.99. My store has 0 in stock at this point, but there are some boxes that came direct saying to hold for "Green Friday" that may possibly have some in it. Game wise, there was absolutely nothing in it really. There is the PS2 w/ 3 games (I think Spider-Man 3, Shrek 3, and Tony Hawk's Proving Grounds) for the normal $129.99 IIRC (it is freakin' 3:30 am, so my memory is a little off).

t1jpgimage1194976617328dj9.png

No offense, Poor2More, but I'd figured your friend was full of shit about the $59.99 thing. :/

Still, good deal.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Nope, my girlfriend loves them, too.[/quote]

There's more than a couple of jokes in there about a peepee dipped in a poopoo chute.

[quote name='karkyco']There's more than a couple of jokes in there about a peepee dipped in a poopoo chute.[/QUOTE]
Yeah man, my girlfriend really likes the brown Zune, that's a fucking hilarious, really clever muddy dick joke right there. Really makes a lot of sense.

You suck at humor.

[quote name='Richlough']My store only has 2 , I'm thinking buy it now & return & re-buy .[/quote]

;) That's what I did today...while waiting on Mario.. store now has 2....

bread's done
Back