Black Friday Deals - Cheapest Prices Listed By Game

cyclonestoney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
This is a list of the cheapest Black Friday prices by game title rather than store. Assume 360/ps3 unless otherwise noted. Feel free to help!

Toys R' Us special - Buy 1 get 1 40% off ANY video game. (Excludes the Super Buy games.)

-Assassin's Creed IV:
$35 Microsoft, Best Buy, Walmart (guaranteed in-stock 6-7 Thursday)
$40 Gamestop

-Batman: Arkham Origins
$30 best buy
$35 Target, Walmart (guaranteed in-stock Thursday 6-7)

-Battlefield 4:
$25 gamestop (Friday only), Walmart
$35 Best Buy, Target
$38.99 Microsoft

-Beyond: Two Souls:
$25 Walmart
$35 Best Buy
$40 Gamestop (Friday Only)

-Call of Duty: Black Ops II:
$25 Target, Walmart (Walmart says Game of the Year edition)
$29.99 Best Buy

-Call of Duty: Ghosts:
$39.96 Microsoft, Walmart (guaranteed in-stock Thursday 6-7)
$44.99 Best Buy, Gamestop

-Deadpool
$20 Gamestop (Friday Only)

-Diablo III
$40 Frys.com

-Dragon Crown (PS3)
$25 Frys.com (Vita too)
$30 Gamestop

-Dishonored (GOTY)
$25 Gamestop

-Far Cry 3
$15 Best Buy, Walmart

-Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3)
$20 Gamestop

-FIFA 14:
$25 Microsoft, Walmart
$35 Best Buy, Target
$40 Gamestop

-GTA V:
$34 Microsoft, Walmart (guaranteed in-stock Thursday 6-7)
$33.99 at Best Buy and Amazon as of 11/27

-Just Dance 3
$10 Walmart

-Just Dance 2014
$15 GameStop

-Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
$20 Gamestop

-The Last of Us (PS3)
$25 Walmart
$35 Best Buy

-LEGO: Lord of the Rings
$10 Walmart (if you miss Amazon's deal)
-Madden 25:
$25 Microsoft, Walmart
$35 Best Buy, Target
$40 Gamestop

-LEGO: Marvel
$25 Walmart

-NBA 2K14
$40 Frys.com

-NCAA 14:
$25 Walmart
$40 Gamestop

-NHL 14:
$40 Gamestop

-Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale (PS3/Vita combo)
$10 Gamestop (Friday only)

-Rayman Legends:
$25 GameStop

-Saints Row IV:
$25 Walmart
$30 Best Buy, GameStop

-Shin Megami Tensei IV
$25 Frys.com

-Skylanders: Swapforce (Black Edition)
$80 Gamestop
-Skyrim:
$15 Best Buy, Walmart

-Skyrim Legendary Edition (all DLC):
$30 Gamestop

-Sly Cooper 4: Thieves in Time (ps3/vita combo)
$10 Walmart

-Splinter Cell Blacklist:
$25 Gamestop, Target, Walmart
$30 Best Buy

-Tales of Xillia
$20 Gamestop

-Twisted Metal ps3
$10 Walmart

-The Bureau XCOM Declassified
$30 Frys.com

-WWE 2K14
$40 Frys.com

no next gen? then all my money stays right in my wallet. These deals are bullshit lol. Really Josh/TRU? Running the same b1g1 40% as the other week? BF deals are supposed to differentiate from the common deal, or so I thought. Super lame black friday, Thanks for the thread. Too bad it's not exciting.

these are all gonna be the same prices come January. I'll wait a month if it means I can just get it Amazon any time and avoid the crowds. EA, Arkham, and Ubi games always seem to drop fast anyway. And they'll be the PS4 versions.

Black Friday seems to just be a day for retailers to unload unsold and unwanted stock. No longer is it a consumer-centric, competitive-pricing arena. Amazon, Walmart, and most others are guilty of this so far. I've seen too many products on these Amazon black friday deals that have absolutely zero user reviews...sketchy.

1) PS4 and Xbox one haven't even been out an entire month. Not to mention there have been deals on them already. What was it target had them for 49 bucks or something a week ago?

2) Do you always spend so much time complaining about things that have absolutely no effect on you or your personal life in no way, shape or form even in the most insignificant way? Maybe if you spent more time focusing on things that made you happy instead of harping like a immature brat you might be a happier person.

Like my grandmother used to say "Just because you can be a horses ass doesn't mean you have to"

Microsoft store was a nightmare lats night, locked up a ton of times.

I did get Just dance 2014 for 19.99

Ghosts stayed at 59.99 all night and so did Battle Field 4 so I jumped on amazon for Ghosts.

*updated*

BF4 finally dropped this morning. Last night when it kicked off I tried a few times over space of a couple of hours, maybe they fixed some glitches.

Ghosts only XBOX ONE version went on sale

Last edited by a moderator:
out of stock $20.99 on target.com. best buy will match it over the phone which is what I did, $22.xx for borderlands2 game of the year before black friday ftw
Wow...I can't believe I missed that! It appears that it is not only out of stock currently but also back at $59.99.

Edit: Apparently, its the PS3 version that is 20.99, while the Xbox version is full price >_<

And calling it a GOTY is funny because they just released 2 other packs that are NOT included in this edition. Although, its a massive steal for the price with all most of the content included.

I have not seen this yet, but: Batman: Arkham Origins is $29.99 right now on Amazon for the 360 and PC versions (PS3 version is still full priced). Picked it up this morning. 

Do most of these start today?  I'm seeing FIFA 14 for $35 on Microsoft Store, not $25.

Do most of these start today? I'm seeing FIFA 14 for $35 on Microsoft Store, not $25.
MS store claimed to start at midnight last night, some filtered in later and many did match expectations. Maybe more will kick in tomorrow.

Is Amazon going to have any "Limited Time Deals" for Splinter Cell: Blacklist (PS3) and Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)? Amazon doesn't show those games on their constantly updating list, so I'd thought I would check here to make sure.

Thanks for any help!

ZombiU is $14.99 new at Best Buy as of right now.. I never played it so I picked one up, thought I'd let people know. 

Confirmed NBA 2K14 PS3 $34.00 plus darn tax. Hopefully PSN will have a digital sale cheaper and I can return this. Obtained from Walmart in Norwalk, CA.

Battlefield 4 (PS3) is $25 (+ $5 credit) for both the digital and disc version @ Amazon.

Can anyone point me to some good deals for Wii U games? I can't seem to find any (except for TRU B1G140%Off, but their games are overpriced and mostly unavailable online).

Looking for Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, WarioWare, Super Luigi U, Nintendo Land... 

Can anyone point me to some good deals for Wii U games? I can't seem to find any (except for TRU B1G140%Off, but their games are overpriced and mostly unavailable online).

Looking for Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, WarioWare, Super Luigi U, Nintendo Land...

i think outside of tuyrus you are out of luck on pikmin.

i've seen it go on sale at amazon for 50 every other week it seems. it was on sale on newegg for 40 dollars but now it is sold out.

bread's done
Back