black friday GPS deals

Not a black Friday deal, but Target has recently begun to clearance out some nice TomTom’s, I picked myself up one for $50 (75%off)

I'd appreciate any input on GPS recommendations and deals as well. I want to get my dad one for Christmas. Thanks!

I'm thinking about either the Garmin Nuvi 265T or 265WT. Leaning towards WT, cuz my parents aren't getting any younger, so the bigger screen might be better. They both come with free lifetime (ad supported) traffic, and speach to text (an absolute must imho). Hopefully one or the other will be discounted Friday. I can't seem to find any specific GPS deals though :(

I just bought myself a Garmin nuvi 1250 ($132 at amazon with $10 discover discount). It's supposed to be on par with the older nuvi 255 series.

I was interested in getting a Nuvi 780, but I passed. I've been watching it all week and it just dropped to 178, which is a 21 dollar drop since I last saw it. It qualifies for the $10 Discover discount, too.

Yeah, I'm looking for a deal on one with 4.3" and speech to text. Would like to get it for $120 or so. Best Buy has one for $99 but it doesn't have the speech to text.

bread's done
Back