Black Friday Online Deals for TVs?

Dreamcastguy

CAGiversary!
I have seen a Dynex 720 32' TV that is going to be on Best Buy's Website but I haven't really noticed any other good deals online for TVs for around $200.

Has anyone heard about any good deals?

The only TV I am looking for is the 40 inch Element from Target cause I have had good experiences with Element's products in the past. Hope to score it online.

Thanks for starting this thread, Dreamcastguy.

Anyone have a list of the best TV deals online?

I'm looking for something a little more pricy ($200-$600) and larger(37-46), preferably by Samsung, Sony, Panasonic, Sharp, or Toshiba.

*edit* That Haier TV has no RCA Audio out. And apparently according to reviewers it's got poor speakers. So that is kinda a deal breaker for me.

Hopefully there is going to be even more deals going on tomorrow at Newegg.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walmart's BF TV deals are live now; (from bfads.net)

[quote name='MajorSmeg']Walmart's BF TV deals are live now; (from bfads.net)

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Major Smegma!

Amazon has PMed the 40" Samsung ($429.99), not sure about the rest. Thinking about pulling the trigger on that one...

Amazon also has the same 40" Samsung but in LED (1080p, 60Hz) for $499.99, and the awesome 46" LED UN46D6000 model (1080p, 120Hz) for $898. That would be a nice upgrade to the master bedroom, hmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang now THAT looks like a TV I will seriously consider getting.

I mean it sucks that some people had issues with it but those were all the box getting smashed and such.

Lower sound quality doesn't matter to me because I use headphones.

Damn that sucks. They said they would be revealing the deals yesterday at 3 PT and they did but the Specter TV wasn't there.

Now I check back today and it is there and sold out.

So they just randomly dropped the price on that thing?

Wow. Well I am going to check out Best Buy and if that doesn't pan out then I am just going to wait until Midnight and see what Amazon and Newegg has for TV Deals.

Again if anyone has seen anything for TV deals please reply.

bread's done
Back