Black Knight Sword (XBLA and PSN) Giveaway

North America Xbox 360 user here. It was close between Lollipop Chainsaw and Michigan. But Lolli wins. Basically its like designer cotton candy for the senses. Vivid and tittulating. Michigan is just all sorts of messed up goodness. If you can locate a copy and like twisted fun import it.

Apparently I'm already following you on Twitter? Hmm...

Killer 7, no question. The aesthetic and tone, but mainly the unraveling of madness to figure everything out and the satisfaction gotten for doing so. And a brilliant soundtrack. I like that game, a lot.

PS3 NA preferred. Thanks for the contest.

Followed you on Twitter with Francision.

I loved No More Heroes since it had lots of violence and Heavenly Star was a featured song in that game.

Would like a US PSN code. :D

Xbox 360, North America

My favorite Suda 51-related game is Sine Mora. While I enjoyed Killer 7 and No More Heroes, I'm a big shmup fan and I thought Sine Mora was one of the best shoot'em up games to have released in quite some time. The story was engaging and it looks pretty much great on the PC. I hope to get it on Vita soon.

Thanks for the opportunity!

I would like a (US) 360 code if I win.... as for my favorite Suda51 game? Easy - Killer7.

Reason? To this day, there's STILL nothing like it.

Hi, I live in North America and I have a PS3. My favorite Suda 51 game has been No More Heroes. I enjoyed the unique gameplay and characters, and the level of customization allowed in it.

NA PS3

All of Suda's games are winners in my book, but I'd have to say that No More Heroes is still my favorite because it was the first I played. No other game is as quirky and dark. Can't wait for Killer is Dead.

well this has gotten alot of entries, which always means its a no go for me and i have yet to have any luck in your twitter giveaways. so i think im just gonna buy it tomorrow since the ol galpal gave me $20 psn for an early xmas present today. go ahead and disqualify me, ill go ahead and show my monetary support to suda. thanks for the giveaway!

North America PS3 for me. My favorite Suda game is probably No More Heroes 1. It had rough spots, but it was really fun still. One of the few times I didn't mind motion controls as much. It honestly played better or at least felt way more engaging with them compared to normal button presses.

by far the best suda 51 game is lollipop chainsaw I mean come on how could you go wrong females in short clothing, killing, and zombies that's like all you ever need in a great game amazing job on that one!

north America-xbl please

North America Xbox for me, and my favorite Suda game would have to be No More Hero's, was such a good game and i love the artstyle

North America; Xbox 360 (gamertag= sicsonic); favorite suda51 game is technically Super Fire Pro Wrestling Special, cause I love Fire Pro games :p if i'm choosing another i'd say Killer7 would be a good second.

First of all, thanks for the opportunity! Greatly appreciated!

So my favorite Suda 51 game would have to be Shadows of the Damned. It is a great story line with funny boss back stories. I love the side commentaries between Johnson and Garcia when reading the books.

A note of criticism for the game however, beating it on hard should unlock the previous achievements for like easy and normal, haha. Not like I won't play thru the game again, but it won't be for a while. I have such a backlog, as most CAGs do lol.

Anyway, I would appreciate a 360 code and I live in North America.

Again,

Thanks!

Hey all, sorry for the delay.

Here are the winners:

PS3/PSN: Interstella 5555
360/XBLA: Bigandtasty

I'm still giving away copies on my Twitter for those who are interested in winning a copy.

bread's done
Back