Black & Mild - Rich Days and Smooth Nights Contest

Got my wallet and cocktail set in the mail last night. Wallet is cool, the cocktail set is REALLY nice. I was expecting something cheap, but it looks pretty high quality. I'll try to remember to take some pictures tonight.

Got my wallet and cocktail set in the mail last night. Wallet is cool, the cocktail set is REALLY nice. I was expecting something cheap, but it looks pretty high quality. I'll try to remember to take some pictures tonight.
did it have black & mild stamped on it anywhere or anything to indicate where it came from? I have one on the way. We do raffle baskets for my son's boyscouts troop and we usually have donated bottles of wine that I was hoping to put this with to increase the wow factor and increase $ spent on raffle ticks but dont want to if it is labeled.

did it have black & mild stamped on it anywhere or anything to indicate where it came from? I have one on the way. We do raffle baskets for my son's boyscouts troop and we usually have donated bottles of wine that I was hoping to put this with to increase the wow factor and increase $ spent on raffle ticks but dont want to if it is labeled.
I fogro to take pictures, but I don't believe it did anywhere, although I'll look tonight. It came in a nondescript black box in a regular ups box. IMO this is definitely something that would increase wow factor. I'm really impressed by it.

Edit: So the black box came in a dark blue box. The box is nondescript and there is no branding on either the box or the cocktail set itself.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25383]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25382]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25381]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25380]

Last edited by a moderator:
I fogro to take pictures, but I don't believe it did anywhere, although I'll look tonight. It came in a nondescript black box in a regular ups box. IMO this is definitely something that would increase wow factor. I'm really impressed by it.

Edit: So the black box came in a dark blue box. The box is nondescript and there is no branding on either the box or the cocktail set itself.
thanks. mine just arrived. i agree, very nice looking. Was definitely worth my time entering the contest.

I won the wallet on the last day.  I was hoping to win the cocktail set, but not going to complain.  The cards are much nicer than I expected.

Won the sunglasses and was expecting some crappy plastic ones but turns out they are like $60 polarized ones so I'm happy with them!

bread's done
Back