Black Nintendo DSi $129.99 at Dell.com (use bing search to get an extra 5% off)

[quote name='tukai']How does the bing process work?[/QUOTE]

You have to sign up for something related to M$, meaning it's not worth it. I'd rather pay 5% then give them any business. The deal itself isn't bad if I really needed a new DS. I still have my original model that works great.

Open a DPA account, then switch it to credit card, at checkout it will ask you to use your DPA, and if so, you'll get roughtly 4ish% don't know... some back, that's for sure.

Thanks OP. Been on the fence about whether or not to get a DS and this made the decision a bit easier. ^_^ Signed up for the Amazon Rewards card the other day and got a game with the 30 bucks they credit you for signing up. First attempt at using Bing cashback and I'm not sure if it went through since nothing is showing up on the account page. =[

[quote name='xpag406']I think this is sold out. DAMN. Would have bought one for that price.[/QUOTE]

It's still active on Dell's small business website

I'm a new user so it won't let me post the link.

Edited to add:
The link in the first post works now too. It was down earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DPsx7']You have to sign up for something related to M$, meaning it's not worth it. I'd rather pay 5% then give them any business. The deal itself isn't bad if I really needed a new DS. I still have my original model that works great.[/QUOTE]

I thought you were a CAG'er? I mean cash back is cash back. Just last week Bing had 25% cashback at HP.com. You telling me youd rather pay the full price and not get the 25% cashback? Might I suggest you look a little more into the offering before you decide its not worth it?

bread's done
Back