Black Nintendo Wii - $30 dollars off at GS.com

PS3_Moose

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just added a black wii to my cart and had the code GS29 already saved in my cart from a prior purchase - and it took 30 dollars off of the Wii.

I just checked out, and after tax it was 182.31.

Obviously it's a glitch, but hopefully it ends up going through

They go through, I put in an order a couple days ago for a PS3 and it was approved. However if more people become aware that the GS29 coupon works on consoles you might have a more difficult time of it going through.

Wow, I was planning to buy a black wii soon but was just shoring up the funds/trying to find a deal and this was PERFECT! Thanks OP. I am just a little worried about a $200 system being shipped to my apartment, hopefully all goes well...

[quote name='Tarantox']I was gonna go buy a 360 tomorrow. But thanks for making it cheaper for me OP. ^_^[/QUOTE]

Seems that they don't allow them to be purchased online. What are you going to do?

EDIT: Ah, I see. The older box?

[quote name='FactionG']That's not Big Boss bundle...[/QUOTE]

Ah, sorry it's late. Is the big boss bundle with the camo PSP or something? I am not a psp owner.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Ah, sorry it's late. Is the big boss bundle with the camo PSP or something? I am not a psp owner.[/QUOTE]

I thought this was the big boss bundle

[quote name='k20em1']has anyones shipped yet? Mine still says "verifying"[/QUOTE]

I ordered yesterday afternoon and mine is still "verifying"...

[quote name='PS3_Moose']I ordered yesterday afternoon and mine is still "verifying"...[/QUOTE]

Perhaps they're still verifying whether your credit card has $30 more dollars to add to the order to make up for that coupon that your order was ineligible for?

Haha, j/k. In fact, I've never seen GS not be slow as molasses.

Mine was canceled as well. Might contact support, may not. Kind of a bummer, yeah.

EDIT: Eh, I have nothing to lose by sending an email. Sending, will post back if anything significant happens.

Can someone confirm that this code is still working? I can not get it to work for the life of me :p

I've been trying it with the Monster Hunter Tri Classic controller bundle (that is already discounted $15), and haven't been able to get the code to work.

i ordered a Nintendo DSi with this coupon for somereason already in, and it went through but they cancelled it and gave me a 10$ coupon not valid for gift cards or consoles.. kinda stupid. i have 2 10$ coupons 1 20$ coupon and cant use them with anything this is somewhat annoying.

[quote name='Bos1014']i ordered a Nintendo DSi with this coupon for somereason already in, and it went through but they cancelled it and gave me a 10$ coupon not valid for gift cards or consoles.. kinda stupid. i have 2 10$ coupons 1 20$ coupon and cant use them with anything this is somewhat annoying.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my Wii shipped earlier but I got the same email with the $10 voucher...but if it shipped how could they cancel it?

Yeah so I ended up getting the $10 voucher AND my Wii for $30 off because the Wii just arrived. I got pretty lucky that my Wii shipped before the email was sent out...

Oh why was I not on CAG 2 days ago? My original Wii got stolen at the beginning of the month and I've been looking for a cheap way to get a nice replacement.

bread's done
Back