Black Onyx DS Lite

Spinning Revolver

CAG Veteran
I am currently looking for the BEST possible deal for a Black Onyx DS Lite. My friend and I are pre-ordering pokemon which comes out at the end of April, and I'm looking for the most down-right cheapest way to obtaining a Black DS, and I'm especially ok with it being free (in case there is a contest going on somewhere).

If not black, I'll still accept, for preferably black.

HELP!

You are aware that the DS Lite essentially prints money, correct?

In some places, it's hard to FIND a DS Lite at all! Much less at any sort of discount.

So there are seriously none out there? I know what you mean when you say they are hard to come by. I just called every ebgames/gamestop within a 10 mile radius of my house and no one seems to have one. I live in the Mid-Michigan area and I'd have to drive almost 40 miles away to get one.

I was hoping for an online offer.

Got a black DS Lite in my Amazon.com gold box about a week ago. Final total was $123.49 and I received it in 2 1/2 days.

[quote name='Unickuta']Shop Rite has it in all three colors for $120.[/quote]

LOL, now I knew as soon as I saw this reply that you must live in NJ if you are mentioning Shop Rite. Where about you at in NJ? I'm in the Princeton\Hopewell area!

Almost every Target and Toys R Us I've been to has had some recently. I work at Game Crazy and we've had about 10 in for the past week. We have had them readlily in stock for about 2-3 weeks now. See if your local Game Crazy has them in stock.

[quote name='scorpers']LOL, now I knew as soon as I saw this reply that you must live in NJ if you are mentioning Shop Rite. [/quote]

there are ShopRite's up and down the eastern coast. I lived next door to one in Connecticut.

[quote name='parKer20']Got a black DS Lite in my Amazon.com gold box about a week ago. Final total was $123.49 and I received it in 2 1/2 days.[/quote]

amazon no longer carries the ds lite onyx... unless you buy it from one of their classified. I was going to buy one on amazon as well as it had the best price but i decided to wait a few days and they removed it! lol and wanted me to buy from a person on the site for 159.99. So i went and bought one at circuit city with a free case. I was rather sad that I had to pay more money but it was still cheaper than 160 $. good luck, i finally had to give in and get one full price. you can find some discounted ones used but thats probably your best bet.

[quote name='triplehelix']amazon no longer carries the ds lite onyx... unless you buy it from one of their classified. I was going to buy one on amazon as well as it had the best price but i decided to wait a few days and they removed it! lol and wanted me to buy from a person on the site for 159.99. [/quote]
You have to check your Amazon.com cart periodically. It was OOS for a while (and yeah, they wanted me to buy it from Marketplace), but I kept it in my cart anyway. I'm glad I did because the onyx DS Lite would randomly appear "in stock from Amazon" every few days or hours even, then it'd go back to OOS. You just have to keep checking because they seem to go fast once it's back in stock. I placed one in my cart before and it was gone in 15 minutes.

Finally, after about 2 weeks of waiting and it alternating between OOS and in-stock, an onyx DS Lite appeared in my Amazon Gold Box Quick Picks. I didn't hesitate like I did before and it saved me $6.50, tax, and shipping costs. I had a coral DS Lite also appear recently in my Gold Box. That sold out fast.

bread's done
Back