Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition for PS3 $79.99 w/FSS!

It's been in stock for a few days. I saw it slowly go from 999 on Friday to just a hundred or so now.

I'm sure it'll go OOS again soon.

Nuke town codes came with every single launch copy of black ops. Dont think they can be worth that much.

And this doesnt come with season pass. You can get regular for $30 cheaper.

[quote name='computingwarren']Nuke town codes came with every single launch copy of black ops. Dont think they can be worth that much.

And this doesnt come with season pass. You can get regular for $30 cheaper.[/QUOTE]

The multiplayer Nuketown map came with all the launch copies. The hardened edition comes with the nuketown zombie map which is selling for that much by itself.

[quote name='Tony Da Tiger']The multiplayer Nuketown map came with all the launch copies. The hardened edition comes with the nuketown zombie map which is selling for that much by itself.[/QUOTE]

I know it hasn't been announced but inevitably the zombie map will get released with the season pass.

[quote name='computingwarren']Nuke town codes came with every single launch copy of black ops. Dont think they can be worth that much.

And this doesnt come with season pass. You can get regular for $30 cheaper.[/QUOTE]

Nuketown zombies is a separate map from Nuketown. It only came in the hardened edition. It will be available for download someday eventually.

It's pretty fun, but there aren't many places to hold up and defend. I bet it would be a lot more fun with 4 players, but I can never find very many people online who have it.

[quote name='skiizim']I know it hasn't been announced but inevitably the zombie map will get released with the season pass.[/QUOTE]
They haven't announced this already?
Also, for those that have Nuketown, the map is not integrated into Tranzit right?

[quote name='TooPoor']They haven't announced this already?
Also, for those that have Nuketown, the map is not integrated into Tranzit right?[/QUOTE]

No it's completely separate. On that level select screen with the burning volcanic earth, it's separated from tranzit.

[quote name='mis0soup']Stupid question, does this come with the season pass?

Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't!

The zombie map comes with the season pass, by the way.

Not sure why people are paying ridiculous prices, or even buying the hardened edition for that matter.

[quote name='ShadowSx']The zombie map comes with the season pass, by the way.

Not sure why people are paying ridiculous prices, or even buying the hardened edition for that matter.[/QUOTE]

The code still sells for $40 on eBay.

It's legal to sell codes on eBay right? I've heard stories of people getting modded for doing it. If it works I'm buying this and selling the coins/codes

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']Also is the PS3 version still really buggy?[/QUOTE]

No, they had a patch for it, and it is a lot better!

bread's done
Back