black ops 2 Vengeance map pack giveaway(360) (over)

sir-fly

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
to enter just post  a comment about call of duty or ufc

RULES: no accounts can enter that was made today and 1 post per person for the blk map pack contest

i will give the winner time to redeem the code before i post the code in this thread.

i wil lbe posting the code so the code does not end up with a hoarder but i will give you enough time to redeem the code just like the last winner did.

NOTE: the guys that entered the last contest feel free to post again for a second enrty

contest ends tomorrow night

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 1 code to giveaway and to win all you have to do is post a comment about what you think about the

anderson silva and chris weidman fight {162}

RULES: no accounts can enter that was made today
Chris Weidman is a beast and while there is no question in Anderson Silva skills, he should never have underestimated Weidman. Hopefully this mistake humbled him so that there is a better fight during a future rematch.

i still think Anderson Silva haves it... he was just to cocky that fight and he paid the price... As for Weidman i see him probably winning the next couple title defense then losing the belt..

sweeeet. thanks.

ahKzcWe.png

it came back 4 so tokostomp wins

i think i needed more entry's because the darn thing came back 4 every time

sorry if i did it wrong  but i will giveaway the 360 version of the new blk ops 2 maps soon and i will wait for a ton of people to enter

Chris Weidman is a beast and while there is no question in Anderson Silva skills, he should never have underestimated Weidman. Hopefully this mistake humbled him so that there is a better fight during a future rematch.
i sent you something for posting 1st. it is not much but i sent it to u anyway

for something like that, I would require a pm or post so lurkers don't get it as opposed to a code drop. 

i would do a scavenger hunt and have people pm you the answer. you can then a. pick first response, b. random # response ie: 7th correct answer, or c. take all correct answers from a given time period and use random.org to select a winner. 

tia for the contest!

i like how tokyostomp showed  him redeeming the code.  i do not want a hoarder to add the code to his trade list but

do not get me wrong because there is nothing wrong with trading codes but some guys have tons of codes and keep them until they expire .

Not in for a prize just a huge mma fan lol.

Anderson knew Weidman had his number, it didn't help he tried to psych him out in his first big match and he tried a "terry funk" selling a punch and got caught.

I do wonder how many others were like "if I didn't stop punching while he was clowning I could've got him"

Rematch is dec 28th! Anderson better do some press he's been a total diva as of late.

When it comes to one of the largest FPS franchises around there isn't really much comparison. While the game play some times gets stale DLC always brings me back. I love the zombie maps the most since they are structured to promote co op game play that you can just not survive without. The depth they now have offers hours of fun as I play to earn every achievement. 

Thanks for the contest!

I am in. I would like the maps because not only do they look great but they all fit my playstyle. Total rushdown in your face player. Plus I used to be great at Summit so I would like to see how I do.

Count me in! My wife and I are disgustingly average at this game, but I certainly can't complain about some quality game time with the Mrs.!

I would like to enter the contest. I enjoy CoD games. While I didn't enjoy the most recent one as much as some of the others, I would like to try out the any of the DLC zombie maps.

I hope this contest is still going on, my buddy and i would love to play the uplink map aka the Summit map from Blops.  

Hope I'm not late, but I'll be upfront about it, if I win I plan on giving it to my buddy, we have always played zombies together but he had a kid recently and tight on money. Not trying to post a sob story, just being honest lol

If it's not too late I'd like to jump in as well. Looking forward to the rematch and hope silva takes it seriously so we can get the fight we deserved the first time. Also I'm taking bets on how fast Rousey wins via armbar.

COD 4 defined my high school experience. Everyday after school me and my friends would play together over live and just let the stress and problems of school melt away. I'm proud to say CoD4 is probably the reason why today I'm still best bros with my friend Tyler from high school and will be friends for live with him. And I'm proud of that

Thank you for the chance to win!

Silva is a really great fighter that knows he is great, so he became complacent and cocky and then he became knocked out cold!

you guys still have time to enter and for all you guys who already entered if no one else enters in the next hour i will close the contest and pick a winner 

The nuketown zombie map actually isn't that bad, perks in the garage are annoying though. Thanks for the opportunity, sir fly.

The nuketown zombie map actually isn't that bad, perks in the garage are annoying though. Thanks for the opportunity, sir fly.
It is also free for everyone now, on the off chance someone reading did not know, you can pick it up in the marketplace for free.

Love playing CoD Zombies with my nephew - I often get used as Zombie bait...

bread's done
Back