Black Ops 2

webkatt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
i'm interested in trying this game but it is expensive everywhere. it's werd considering it's like over a year old. is it just because it's cod?

the cheapest i found it was at blockbuster video for 35 new for 360

[quote name='webkatt']i'm interested in trying this game but it is expensive everywhere. it's werd considering it's like over a year old. is it just because it's cod?

the cheapest i found it was at blockbuster video for 35 new for 360[/QUOTE]

Black Ops 2 is like 6-7 months old. And it's the latest installment of CoD, yes. It's pretty fun, actually. Much better than MW3.

funny i could have sworn it had been released a long time ago. either way over a half a year old and i want it for cheaper than 35

so i checked around today and the lowest price i can get is 30 used from Blockbuster. I think newegg was also running a deal where you go it for 30 new after a coupon code.

i hoped the announcement of ghosts made this drop like a rock but nothing.

[quote name='webkatt']so i checked around today and the lowest price i can get is 30 used from Blockbuster. I think newegg was also running a deal where you go it for 30 new after a coupon code.

i hoped the announcement of ghosts made this drop like a rock but nothing.[/QUOTE]

Even with new announcements, CoD games tend to keep their value. Best way to get it cheap and under $30 would be the BB $10 off $30 Preowned when the game is on sale for $38 preowned.

Got it a month ago I believe for $37.99 - $10 - 10% = $25.19

Black Ops 2 was released November 13, 2012. The cheapest I have seen it is $49.99 at GameStop. Then again I haven't been looking for it (I got mine release day). With the announcement of Ghost, I wouldn't expect to see it lower for a while. Your best bet would be to watch CraigsList in your area and see if anyone is selling for a reasonable deal. Of course other than looking online for a good deal.

Personally, I liked MW3 better than BO2. Guns felt & looked better, & the maps had more variety. That's just my opinion, though.

With COD: Ghost coming out soon, you should probably just wait for it to come out. I'd preorder it now, if I were you ('Less you plan on getting some special edition). No real point in getting BO2 if the other game is going to be released in the near future. It'll also probably get boring after a while unless you get a map pack/season pass too, & that just adds more to the price tag.

Just my two cents.

bread's done
Back