Black Ops 3 (PS4) - $32.99 @ Target.com

Man I remember Modern Warfare 2 was still like $30 or $40 when Black Ops came out, and maybe a little longer, was just as rare as a first party Nintendo game to find a sale on this series.  

Man I remember Modern Warfare 2 was still like $30 or $40 when Black Ops came out, and maybe a little longer, was just as rare as a first party Nintendo game to find a sale on this series.
Yeah I remember all past COD games never going on sale from the PS3/X360 era. At most after 7 months the current COD game would drop to $50, but go back to $60. There's been more deals and faster price drops for PS4/X1 games, which I like, but I wonder why that is.

Yeah I remember all past COD games never going on sale from the PS3/X360 era. At most after 7 months the current COD game would drop to $50, but go back to $60. There's been more deals and faster price drops for PS4/X1 games, which I like, but I wonder why that is.
Might be to entice new buyers, the jump from a PS3/360 to PS4/X1 isn't nearly as big as the from the PS2/XBOX one.

bread's done
Back