Black Ops 360

@gamer magazine july has a coupon for 50% off any used game at bb. BLOps used is $40 at bb. The trick is getting the mag without paying cover price.

Go into BB and MAKE SURE they have BO for your system (Used)
Then buy (4.99) the @Gamer mag has the 50% off used game in it
You then buy BO (Used) for 19.99 plus whatever tax

Are there any codes included that may be used up if I buy this game used? I don't want to miss out on something if the code is redeemed already.

Thanks for the info guys.

GoHastings.com right now has a 40% off Used Game deal with the code PONG. That makes a used copy around $25 shipped. Thats the deal I did for it

[quote name='BiggyP2P']GoHastings.com right now has a 40% off Used Game deal with the code PONG. That makes a used copy around $25 shipped. Thats the deal I did for it[/QUOTE]

Thanks but it looks like that deal is dead. It's only 25% now.

edit: Well, it still came to $26.52 so I bought it. Thanks Biggy! How you livin'?

[quote name='HeSaveDave']Thanks but it looks like that deal is dead. It's only 25% now.

edit: Well, it still came to $26.52 so I bought it. Thanks Biggy! How you livin'?[/QUOTE]

Err sorry, meant 25% lol. Typed this up right when I woke up -.-.. should've double checked my post. Doing pretty good.. just working on bettering my life and whatnot. You?

[quote name='BiggyP2P']GoHastings.com right now has a 40% off Used Game deal with the code PONG. That makes a used copy around $25 shipped. Thats the deal I did for it[/QUOTE]

It was 25% off for me also. Came to $24.78 for me. Thanks! :bouncy:

[quote name='BiggyP2P']Err sorry, meant 25% lol. Typed this up right when I woke up -.-.. should've double checked my post. Doing pretty good.. just working on bettering my life and whatnot. You?[/QUOTE]

lol I'm the same way when I wake up man. Thanks for the info. I'm glad I finally get to play this.

I'm livin' in mansions and Benz's givin' ends to my freinds.

gohastings.com has them for $30 and use the code pong to get 25% off and with $2 shipping it's a sweet deal i get games there often (i live in texas and hastings is pretty big here) and theyre usually in great shape.

[quote name='LoaderLeaker']It was 25% off for me also. Came to $24.78 for me. Thanks! :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Got the game yesterday. My 360 didn't recognize the copy they sent me. Getting a full refund.. :cry:

bread's done
Back