Black Ops T shirt $1.98 Toys R Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks OP! Good dela on the shirt... the +$5.36 shipping to make it like a $7 shirt is kinda "meh" for me, but if you like the shirt a lot, then yea that's a great deal!

[quote name='CrossFireXT17']Thanks OP! Good dela on the shirt... the +$5.36 shipping to make it like a $7 shirt is kinda "meh" for me, but if you like the shirt a lot, then yea that's a great deal![/QUOTE]

Dude i ordered 5. That totally made the shipping worth it to me. Im prolly gonna give these to a few buds of mine. Im sure they will appreciate them.

[quote name='Kaiser499']You should note that the size is a X-Large only.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. This is my first post even though i am considered a veteran. :newbie:

[quote name='Kaiser499']You should note that the size is a X-Large only.[/QUOTE]

Kids x large. But it could categorize wrong as these were the promotional items with black
Ops. Someone probably stumbled upon them in the warehouse.

[quote name='leakyknuts']Dude i ordered 5. That totally made the shipping worth it to me. Im prolly gonna give these to a few buds of mine. Im sure they will appreciate them.[/QUOTE]

Hehe ended up doing the same. Only $7.64 total for shipping. Used a google offer gift card too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back