Black Sigil $22.99 at Amazon

pluto6

CAG Veteran
i know that someone posted $22.99 at buy, but that shows as a pre-order, and Amazon has it in stock for the same price. Of course, for free super saver shipping you need to get to $25 but this might be good info for some people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of buying this along with Devil Survivors. I kinda wonder if it will drop to $20 with the way it keeps falling in price.

BTW you should give a link to the game in the OP.

Yeah might drop $3 but even on CAG I've yet to see many DS games drop really low like that. I know Izuna 2 is still like $13 at Wal-Mart and Lunar dropped like a rock (but thats because it sucked.).

Word is this game doesn't quite suck (as see on the CAG thread and Gamefaqs) but the encounter rates are rather stupidly frequent.

[quote name='cletus']Thinking of buying this along with Devil Survivors. I kinda wonder if it will drop to $20 with the way it keeps falling in price.

BTW you should give a link to the game in the OP.[/QUOTE]

if you want to buy it i would BUY IT NOW.... got a funny feeling amazon just matched BUY price of 22.99 once BUY jacks up their prices amazon will do the same

Might pick it up off gamefly for 24... at least i can try it to see if i like it before buying

[quote name='KhrevalBruuk']And here's a link!
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'll probably pick this up as well. Looks pretty solid, and I'm almost through my stack of games.

[quote name='PleasantOne']Thanks OP, was hoping this would drop again... $20 and change with ECA :)[/QUOTE]

I picked it up on pre-order when it was this price, with the ECA discount was $20.01... I figure a great price, even when it goes on a lightnening deal at Amazon, it will likely only drop to $19.99 and even though I am a true CAG, I figure for a few extra months of gaming, I can live with paying an extra $.02...:rofl:

I got this game from an Amazon pre-order. It definitely has the SNES aesthetic (beautiful sprites and music), but even from a game of that period, there are WAY too many random encounters. Maybe one every 5 seconds of walking around, and even then it takes at least 30 seconds-1 minute clearing them out.

Still happy I bought it, and at a good price, but keep that in mind. Random battles like whoa.

bread's done
Back