Black Wii or Xbox 360 Slim?

momshotdad

CAGiversary!
what should i get i mean the wii had an amazing lineup this morning at e3, is $100 cheaper, and already has some great games. if i got the slim xbox, i would just be upgrading from my halo 3 edition kind-of-elite. i have also had the red rings multiple times and i really am thinking that this might be the end of all red rings...what do you guys think?

I'd say at this point, you can't go wrong with either one. At least, there are some fantastic titles coming for both and exclusives.

because i really like the new style and i actually believe that this one might be red-ring-proof. and i went to bb a couple of days ago, and both wii's were still $200

I would wait a couple months and see what the failure rate is (if any) for the new slim Xbox 360. Also BB did have some Wii bundles (the old one with JUST Wii Sports) for $149.99 on BB.com, but you may check back with your BB and see if they have the older bundle I mentioned.

If I were u I rather buy that new xbox 360 with wifi built inside and with a new system called kinect. It's pretty much better than the wii plus thar xbox have 250 gb! It's a done deal!!

bread's done
Back