black wireless headset 29.99 Xbox 360 until midnight

Yeah i canceled my best buy headset order it was on back order and it was actually for the white one and not the black one like the picture. I found that out by check the model number of the one purchased and looked on the page and it said products color may not be the actual item and such so i canceled it and bought it from buy.com's ebay page, better that way no tax for me and it was like $2 cheaper and it is the new black model.

Didnt know it ends at midnight i recommend every grab one up there $50 normalally use to be 60!

I'd recommend reading a review before buying one. Its far from a perfect product. It has many issues you just would expect from a first party accessory.

[quote name='maxgeek']I'd recommend reading a review before buying one. Its far from a perfect product. It has many issues you just would expect from a first party accessory.[/QUOTE]
I had one i bought for $65 i wasnt impressed and took it back because i thought $65 for a headset thats not as good as the wired ones wasnt worth it. But for $30 i think its worth that. So i bought one of these. The quailty might not be as good as a wired one but to get rid of that wire that always gets shorts seemed made me want it again. If it wasnt on sale for $30 i wouldnt buy it. Not sure if its true but ive heard that the voice codec update actually helped the wireless headsets, the wired ones dont sound that great now since the update.

I picked up a pair when they were on sale for $25 each the other day...am curious to see how they fare. I've tried one wired headset after another, can't seem to find "the one" that works ideally.

[quote name='phantomfriar2002']I picked up a pair when they were on sale for $25 each the other day...am curious to see how they fare. I've tried one wired headset after another, can't seem to find "the one" that works ideally.[/QUOTE]
Deal is dead on ebay now but there site has it still but they do tax there. http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-360-wireless-headset-black/q/loc/108/215975465.html Also the wireless mics arent that impressive i think wired ones are much better, but for $30 having the wireless freedom is worth $30 but when they was 60$ people reviews was pretty scewed by the price.

When i had one 2 years ago. The batterys lasted around 4-6 hours before recharging which isnt long really. You need to talk decently loudly for the mic to pic your voice up and even then ur voice is pretty low, voice playback is also more staticy. But for $30 these problem wont seem so bad for 65$ when i first got it i felt like i got ripped because the quailty did not meat the price.

[quote name='Xenokai']Deal is dead on ebay now but there site has it still but they do tax there. http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-360-wireless-headset-black/q/loc/108/215975465.html Also the wireless mics arent that impressive i think wired ones are much better, but for $30 having the wireless freedom is worth $30 but when they was 60$ people reviews was pretty scewed by the price.

When i had one 2 years ago. The batterys lasted around 4-6 hours before recharging which isnt long really. You need to talk decently loudly for the mic to pic your voice up and even then ur voice is pretty low, voice playback is also more staticy. But for $30 these problem wont seem so bad for 65$ when i first got it i felt like i got ripped because the quailty did not meat the price.[/QUOTE]

Only time i ever heard this is from the wired headset. I owned a wireless one when they first came out. It was ok. Kept on disconnecting and had some odd issue with feedback. I think at one point the fixed some of the issues since the last time i bought one it was really good. Clear and i didn't have to talk loud. I say its worth it since it looks like the Halo Reace and Black Wireless headset have gotten some good reviews from what ive seen.

bread's done
Back