blackops,moh,or crysis 2?

petersa1d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I'm looking for the most appealing shooter multiplayer wise. I never play the singleplayer for shooter games and just want the game with the longest lasting mp. Any opinion? I know a couple of these games haven't released a mp yet, but a opinion would be nice so I can decide what to pre order

Personally, i'd go for MoH. CoD will be same old same old, and even if MoH will have a similar MP to CoD's, it'll be a breath of fresh air over the "lol ive got a good camping spot killstreakspam time", and plus DICE are doing the MP for Moh :p

if you don't like camping and aren't really looking to follow shooters lately and you are just trying to get your "fps fix" then I suggest an older titles like unreal tournament 3 or rainbow six vegas 1 or 2, cod4, etc, etc.

but if youre just one of those people who wants to spend money on a shooter every year at full price or close to full price (which you kind of sound like) then probably Black Ops. MoH comes at a close second.

Considering the new MOH blows, COD by Treyarch blows, and that the first Crysis was incredibly boring, I'd say none.

[quote name='SEH']Considering the new MOH blows, COD by Treyarch blows, and that the first Crysis was incredibly boring, I'd say none.[/QUOTE]
same here none of the above....killzone 3, halo reach and a few others are coming out that are going to be way better...even monday night combat & Blacklight are better and way cheaper to get your fix (XBLA Downloadable game 15$)

[quote name='Azurken']if you don't like camping and aren't really looking to follow shooters lately and you are just trying to get your "fps fix" then I suggest an older titles like unreal tournament 3 or rainbow six vegas 1 or 2, cod4, etc, etc. [/QUOTE]

You have a point, but the trouble with these shooters is the much smaller online community. Unforunately, many people just DO feel the need to get a new not-very-upgraded game, so to get regular games without worries in most cases we do have to shell out for a new title.

I thought Crysis was the shit and I'm pumped to get the second one this winter. Really it's about what you prefer. I think the gameplay is awesome and graphics are no doubt amazing. I expect a similar experience with 2. What I thought was a big piece of shit was Far Cry 2.

I have a Ps3 so I can't get Reach, but I would definitely get it if i had a 360. After playing moh beta I was not excited about it at all. It's just like bad company 2 and I just sold that game last week. Looks like im getting black ops, thanks everyone

bread's done
Back