Blacksite: Area 51 PS3 deals?

groundskeeper

CAGiversary!
Anyone seen any good deals for this new?

Even though it is supposed to be a stinker of a game, I am still interested. I expect a price drop any day now,b ut rather not wait.

WHY? (Was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the thread topic). I have yet to see any price drops on it. I would have to say ebay would be your best choice. You can def. get it cheap on there.

[quote name='NJMane']WHY? (Was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the thread topic). I have yet to see any price drops on it. I would have to say ebay would be your best choice. You can def. get it cheap on there.[/QUOTE]

Why? I liked Area 51 when it was released on the xbox so this game interests me.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I loved the first one OP as well, but this one is nothing like the first. I'd say just rent it. As a rental, it's ok but a purchase at this point is way too much money for this dud of a game. I came in with an open mind to this game and was definitely willing to give it a chance, but this thing is just bad. You can probably finish it in a rental.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I loved the first one OP as well, but this one is nothing like the first. I'd say just rent it. As a rental, it's ok but a purchase at this point is way too much money for this dud of a game. I came in with an open mind to this game and was definitely willing to give it a chance, but this thing is just bad. You can probably finish it in a rental.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I don't rent games very often, but I just might for this one. I am hoping for a clearance at CC since the one in my area still has a ton of them in stock.

Your insight was helpful.

[quote name='NJMane']WHY? (Was the first thing that popped into my head when I saw the thread topic). I have yet to see any price drops on it. I would have to say ebay would be your best choice. You can def. get it cheap on there.[/QUOTE]

Why? I liked Area 51 when it was released on the xbox so this game interests me.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I loved the first one OP as well, but this one is nothing like the first. I'd say just rent it. As a rental, it's ok but a purchase at this point is way too much money for this dud of a game. I came in with an open mind to this game and was definitely willing to give it a chance, but this thing is just bad. You can probably finish it in a rental.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I loved the first one OP as well, but this one is nothing like the first. I'd say just rent it. As a rental, it's ok but a purchase at this point is way too much money for this dud of a game. I came in with an open mind to this game and was definitely willing to give it a chance, but this thing is just bad. You can probably finish it in a rental.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I don't rent games very often, but I just might for this one. I am hoping for a clearance at CC since the one in my area still has a ton of them in stock.

Your insight was helpful.

bread's done
Back