Blade - complete series - $14.99 at Best Buy (misprice?)

tomwaits1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
70 (100%)
Best Buy has Blade - The Complete Series for $14.99 right now. B&M only; online they're showing the correct price of $34.99. Probably a misprice that will be corrected soon, since it was just released yesterday.

It's the full 13 episode Spike TV series, including the 2-part pilot episode that was available separately.

I saw this posted at DVDTalk earlier today (I didn't have time to post it here; sorry guys), but I ran over during lunch and picking up a copy. Supposedly they're doing an extremely limited run on this series, though it just came out. It's already deleted from BB's system, so you any CAGs that want to pick this up better do so soon rather than later. Also, there's a 10% off coupon that works on this to drop another $1.5 off.

http://emailinfo.bestbuy.com/P/v3/H...8;517271;1256749863;1;02&a=1007&ref=39&loc=01

I bought one yesterday at my local BestBuy, Pinole california for 14.99 and tax. I think they printed the wrong sticker and stuck it on there as an earlier blade DVD came out last year ( the first episode uncut was 14.99) hence the mistake perhaps. I watched it when the series was on Spike TV. It was ok, not Wesley snipes but it will do. Get it if you are a comic fan or sell it to someone for a profit. Too bad it left you hanging at the end since the series got canceled.

also picked up the classic movie Zapped. Ah, the classics.

[quote name='Veronica Mars']Can't find reviews for the show.
Anyone post a picture of which one it is? The stuff near me almost never have a sticker.[/quote]

41ZCOrow5AL._SS500_.jpg

I got mine for $13.49 + tax last night.

I went to two of the big Best Buys in NYC, and they were completely gone. Not sure if it's because people bought them up, or they're catching onto the misprice.

Grabbed one at lunch today and they had a few copies sitting with that price. It scans up at $14.99. Good deal and the series was fun on TV. I'm hoping the uncut episodes are even better.
My local wholesaler club (BJs) had it for $27.99

[quote name='sephiroth61787']So is it $15 everywhere or is this YMMV?[/quote]

It's Everywhere as the folks at DVDTalk will tell you.

[quote name='blueseraphtears']Bestbuy.com has it listed as $34.99. Is it in stores only for the $14.99 price?[/quote]

$14.99 is only in store.

If anyone wants to pick me up a copy, I'll gladly pay a little extra plus whatever it costs to ship it.

PM me if interested!

[quote name='crushtopher']You guys actually watch this show? Sad...[/quote]

Did you actually see the show or are you just mouthing off? I saw nearly every episode, and I can say that i really enjoyed it for what the show is.

Still worked as of last night, picked up two copies. If it is a pricing error, Best Buy sure is taking their time to fix it.

Almost picked it up a few days ago at BJ's for the low price of $28. $15 is much better! Thanks OP

I actually picked up House of Chthon last year without realizing it was the pilot for the series. I thought it was pretty good (and the female lead is fairly smokin'). I gladly plunked down for this mis-priced set with the extra 10% coupon discount. Thanks, OP!

I saw 4 copies at my BB. I though about picking it up, but I passed on it. I had just picked up the Noein box set about a week ago.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Did you actually see the show or are you just mouthing off? I saw nearly every episode, and I can say that i really enjoyed it for what the show is.[/quote]

I tried...keyword "tried" and couldn't stop laughing. The plot and acting are not even B-film worthy. Just about as bad as Buffy and Dark Angel as far as quality goes...but I know how much you guys LOVE those shows

Thanks for posting this, I would have never caught it myself. Picked it up last night for $13.19 w/coupon.

I was lookin for the series last tuesday when it came out. So i went to best buy thinkin it was gonna be at least 39.99 . I was really shocked when i saw the 14.99 sticker on the box.

Well the deal is over cause I work at Best Buy and I saw the Blade set on the list of price changes and it is going to 32.99 today.

Same here, went yesterday and it was restickered OVER the 14.99 price to 34.99.

Oh well. Doesn't appear to b e too much of a loss....

bread's done
Back