Blade Kitten D2D 33% off

I always like a good "2.5D" platformer; Games like Bionic Commando: Rearmed and Klonoa are some of the best games I've played during the last two console generations. So, how long is Blade Kitten? 5 hours? 10 hours?

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Played the demo on the PS3, though the gameplay was pretty boring. Not surprised to see it go on sale so quickly.[/QUOTE]

Kinda what I was thinking; and, not to mention, there's another episode coming, which I imagine will be another $15...

It took me 6h 57m to finish it to 84%. After I played the demo I really wanted to buy it. Personally I did not find it boring at all. I can't wait for the next episode.

I played the demo. This game could really channel Strider if it wasn't so absurdly floaty. It could also stand to be faster paced.

I usually hate that Japan-styled humor (especially since I hate anime) but this game has a lot of style and made me laugh a few times (in the trial at least).

And this is coming from a guy who thought Portal and Psychonaut's dialogue was boring.

I enjoyed the demo- the exploration, voicework, and art style are the high points of this game. The somewhat floaty controls and repetitive combat are what drag it down, which is unfortunate. If they tightened that up it couldve been a stand out game. I'm waiting for a $10 or less price point for this, especially its just an "episode".

I'll remain curious about the game, but I'm definitely going to wait for a lower price. (As Limelight said, it's just an episode.)

It sounds like, with improvements and some polish, this series could be noteworthy.

bread's done
Back