Blade Runner (Five-Disc Complete Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray] $21.95

nice....

extremely tempting but i am still hoping to pick this up at the 2 for 30 (obviously its a little more) at bestbuy.

too bad amazon hasnt matched their sale as i want to pick this and scary movie up

I just bought this 2 weeks ago for $19.95 from amazon, does anyone know if they will credit the balance?

Wow. I just sent an email for price adjustment since I bought it during the Buy 2 BR for $30 deal 2 weeks ago. Receipt shows $19.95 as price paid :D

Yes, you've got 30 days to pricematch. Just email customer support.

[quote name='pbaz11']I just bought this 2 weeks ago for $19.95 from amazon, does anyone know if they will credit the balance?[/quote]

Those fuckers @ amazon never replied to my email requesting for price adjustment. Now the price got jacked up, I'm not sure what they would say when they process my request and see the higher price than what I paid.

I called and spoke to manager and they changed the price to $14.95 for me. I was adding it to a larger order for some of the other blu rays they had on special so I think that is why they gave it to me.

[quote name='eau']Those fuckers @ amazon never replied to my email requesting for price adjustment. Now the price got jacked up, I'm not sure what they would say when they process my request and see the higher price than what I paid.[/QUOTE]

They know the price history. I think as long as you bought it during the window that it was $15, they should price adjust. That's what I'm hoping for on the PS3 remote gold box. It's not showing up in my checkout for the gold box price even though it's reflected in my cart page.

Ahh...crap. I saw when this first posted and went to Amazon and I said....I'll wait a few days to buy it...and sure enough the price is back to over 20 bucks again... snooze u lose...ugh..

[quote name='bob330i']They know the price history. I think as long as you bought it during the window that it was $15, they should price adjust. That's what I'm hoping for on the PS3 remote gold box. It's not showing up in my checkout for the gold box price even though it's reflected in my cart page.[/quote]

Tried this yesterday. The lady I spoke with @ Amazon wouldn't allow it. They look up the price on the website for eah item you want to price adjust.

It's $15 on Walmart.com and possibly in store. I successfully PM'ed at Circuit City yesterday:)

bread's done
Back