Bladestorm in Toronto (PS3)

spzero

CAGiversary!
Anyone catch a glimpse of this game in stores anywhere? I've been looking around in my local shops (Futureshop, Bestbuy, EB Games) and I have either not seen it in their stock, or they only have the 360 version.

I'm pretty sure that I saw a copy at Game Center, near the Yonge/Bloor Station (walk south on Yonge St. on the west side, and you'll find it in some small mall). I was just there on Sunday. You're talking about the 100 Year's War game by Koei, right? Not sure about the price, but if you get it, let us know how you like it. But didn't this game get an average score?

Just saw it, they have 1 copy for 59.99. Too bad I blew my gaming budget yesterday for Stranglehold Collectors Edition. Would have bought it then and there, but Stranglehold CE is as rare, if not rarer than Bladestorm in Canada.

And yes, I know it got average/below average reviews, but Im a big KOEI fan and I basically purchase a lot of their games. Plus I like the concept of a Kessen/Dynasty Warriors mix. And playing with the Black Prince sounds too awesome to pass up.

bread's done
Back