Blast Factor = Best launch game?

TheUnsane1

CAGiversary!
Obviously trying to bite Geometry wars pretty hard but it's still a really fun game at least from the demo. I will definently be buying the full game.

[quote name='TheUnsane1']Obviously trying to bite Geometry wars pretty hard but it's still a really fun game at least from the demo. I will definently be buying the full game.[/quote]

how much and is it available?

It's around 75mb for the demo I assume it will work like the xbox live arcade titles and that is the full download and the pay version just unlocks all the stages.

Wow, with the patch to the original game, I was finally able to beat this game!

Kept dying before because of the bad sensitivity of the motion controls, but now they're tight I'm able to fully enjoy the game.

So yay! I beat it!

I bought the new add on as well, and damn, that is hard.
I thought I was pretty good at Blast Factor but that Advanced Reasearch is a whole new beast.

I am currently number 18 on the leaderboards for Hybrid Research, haha, that won't las long I"m sure.

I bought the expansion, and it really is pretty good. Really hard though, it's a good thing the checkpoints are right before the bosses, because they get freakin' HARD.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I know, this thread is a year old, but the game got the trophy update.

I personally feel some of its trophies are hard, but I did get a few of them easily.

One thing I gotta say is that I totally forgot how much I liked the game. It's no SSD HD, but still fun.[/QUOTE]

I can't believe they went back and gave this game trophies, Its no SSD HD, but its nice to go back and play this game, it's fun, definitely fun.

Haha I bought this when it first came out and forgot about it since. Thanks for the heads up on the trophy support. Now I have a reason to play this game again.

how quickly time has passed...

Still one of PSN's best games IMO.

A couple of these trophies will be very difficult.

bread's done
Back