Blazblue Calamity Trigger $19.99

Hm. This would have been red-hot a year ago, but BlazBlue: Continuum Shift is coming out next week.

Buying this now would be like buying Street Fighter 4 after Super Street Fighter 4 released.

The story mode is different, right? I'm tempted to get it just because I never finished the story mode for CT before I traded that one in...

[quote name='WillGabriel']but BlazBlue: Continuum Shift is coming out next week.
[/QUOTE]
This. And for 45 beans to boot.

Just save the $20 and put it towards the sequel next week. It's not a full price game, either. If you buy Calamity Trigger now, you won't have an online community to play with at all.

why is this a preorder though? did VGP put the wrong title?

EDIT: fail, they 'get more stock' of the old one soon?

[quote name='Mr.']The story mode is different, right? I'm tempted to get it just because I never finished the story mode for CT before I traded that one in...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the story mode is different between the two games.

[quote name='Mr.']The story mode is different, right? I'm tempted to get it just because I never finished the story mode for CT before I traded that one in...[/QUOTE]

Yea, I wasn't aware that it was different and when I got the original I found out the day after continuum shift was coming out and sold the original only to find out later the story mode was different :bomb:

bread's done
Back