BlazBlue Calamity Trigger 27.99 at eCost

You may want to mention this is for the 360 version.
Also: If you enjoy fighting games buy this, it is totally awesome and incredibly unique.

How do I edit the thread title lol. And this site is good, they usually have very good deals on electronics. Bought a wireless router from them and some other things.

Doesn't seem to be a coupon for free shipping. You can become a "platinum member" which apparently gives you free shipping and access to other deals, 40 bucks a year. If their prices are competitive and you might use them for other things, it might be decent to sign up for, but I definitely won't bother.

Did find mention of signing up for a 1 month trial of platinum for 1$, but that seems to be old.

[quote name='stos289']This would be an awesome deal, if not for the $14.99 shipping.

I think I'll take a pass on this one.[/QUOTE]

This...

I decided to see how much NFS Shift would cost to ship and it's $9.99

This website is a scam, artificially lowering the price to only charge an amount for shipping well beyond what it would actually cost.

Change the OP and thread title to $42 shipped.

Still, this game is WELL worth $43 shipped, especially since it's still $60 MSRP, and few places have deals on it (if you can even manage to FIND a copy.) If you played Guilty Gear and/or have a taste for competitive 2D Fighting games, especially with the online play, this is a must for the price tag IMO.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Still, this game is WELL worth $43 shipped, especially since it's still $60 MSRP, and few places have deals on it (if you can even manage to FIND a copy.) If you played Guilty Gear and/or have a taste for competitive 2D Fighting games, especially with the online play, this is a must for the price tag IMO.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about, this isn't the limited edition version. THe normal version retails for 49.99 and you can find it anywhere. Amazon has it for around $46 but I'm too lazy to check and u can knock off $5 more with ECA.

eCost is a HORRIBLE retailer. they sold be a broken refurb monitor right out of the box and they wouldnt let me refund or exchange. if your buying new from them then it might be a different story but definitely DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign up for their platinum club or whatever the fuck it is.... just google ecost and youll get a billion horror stories.

[quote name='lolwaut']eCost is a HORRIBLE retailer. they sold be a broken refurb monitor right out of the box and they wouldnt let me refund or exchange. if your buying new from them then it might be a different story but definitely DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign up for their platinum club or whatever the fuck it is.... just google ecost and youll get a billion horror stories.[/QUOTE]
QFT

I bought one thing off of the site years ago, because for some reason I thought it was associated with fry's electronics, and it refused to let me cancel an order 30 seconds after I placed it...

I got my cheap HDTV from them and haven't had any problems. My experience was to call and place the order over the phone, ended up saving me like $20 in shipping. Their web site ordering process does suck.

bread's done
Back