BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Premium Pack (PS3/360) - NOW SHIPPING!

earvcunanan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
BlazBlue_bonusLG.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/ProductMerch.aspx?groupid=444

FREE shipping code: SAVER

270396b.jpg
200673b.jpg

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Premium Pack :
  • A two-disc original soundtrack that contains 48 tracks by Guilty Gear’s Daisuke Ishiwatari (19 more than the version released in Japan!)
  • Bonus video disc containing basic tutorials, expert advice, character-specific strategies, and much more!

Last edited by a moderator:
I called up Gamestop, my order + the art book is ready to ship. They're just waiting for the 30th so they can ship it. So by Wednesday I'll have the game. :)

The master of the thread is here! Well, my order is processing to ship (as per the rep I spoke with), but both of the items are in backordered status for me. Oh well!

A CSR told me I would probably not get an artbook (ordered on 6/25, but artbook was taken down on 6/24), so I cancelled my Gamestop online order.

I'll just wait for it to hit my goldbox at this point. :\

[quote name='s2k']

A unrelated note: is it pronounced Blaze Blue or Blahz blue?

I'm just wondering because I don't know.[/QUOTE]

I read that it is pronounced Blay-blue.
Long A sound with silent Z.

[quote name='geogerf']Anyone wanna scan the artbook? :p Hey, we're CAGs, right?[/QUOTE]

Eh, even if its not up on CAG, I bet some other site out there will put it up. Still nice to have the physical item iteself though ;)

[quote name='style_unseen']Not getting the art book is stopping me from ordering... :x

Looks like a fun game...but I can wait 'till the price drops.[/QUOTE]
The soundtrack is what pushed me over the edge. I don't much care for an artbook that I will only look at once or twice, though I appreciate the talent involved in producing such a thing.

[quote name='pjb16']The soundtrack is what pushed me over the edge. I don't much care for an artbook that I will only look at once or twice, though I appreciate the talent involved in producing such a thing.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I loved the music in Guilty Gear and from what I've heard of it, BlazBlue's soundtrack is similar. It's definitely going right on the iPod. :D

I know I'm extremely late but can I still just order the game online and still have the artbook shipped to my house? I barely heard of this game and pre-orders are not possible right now on the site.

My order has says shipped with the artbook, and the tracking number is right beside it. So I'm pretty happy.

Yeah mine is shipped, and they gave me 3 day select as the free shipping option, so I'll get it in time for my B-Day on Friday

Holy crap, mine went from backorder to shipped. What's more it started in Kentucky at 12:39 this afternoon and it's already in Salt Lake.

Sweet, mine went from back order to shipped (both items) also. Funny enough, it's shipping from the city I live in so it should be here tomorrow.

So kind of them to upgrade me to 3-day select though :p

[quote name='chucknorrisisabeast']Mine has shipped too! And does anyone know if Gamestop's will have any extra copies of the 360 version?[/QUOTE]

You should be able to walk into GS and pick this game up without a reserve.

[quote name='style_unseen']Did you get artbooks for each one of 'em? :hot:[/QUOTE]

If he got them in-store, then they didn't come with an art book.

[quote name='prateeko']Is the box bigger for the 360 version in that picture/normally or am I just seeing things?[/QUOTE]

Xbox cases are taller than PS3 ones, so that would explain it

[quote name='LethaL ImpuLse']What are the chances of walking into a Gamestop tomorrow without a preorder and picking one up? Pretty good right?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing, and if it would be limited edition :roll:

Has anyone's copy shipped from amazon yet? Mine was preordered months ago and is showing July 2nd "delivery date". I haven't been charged yet either. :(

[quote name='danny8k']I was wondering the same thing, and if it would be limited edition :roll:[/QUOTE]

ALL first run copies of the game are limited edition. I would say your odds of finding it in store without a pre-order is high.

[quote name='Reimu']ALL first run copies of the game are limited edition. I would say your odds of finding it in store without a pre-order is high.[/QUOTE]

I'd say that your chances of finding it in a store other than Gamestop is very high... in Gamestop, it'll be a little harder to find a non-preorder copy. On launch, most Gamestops get only a few extra copies outside of preorders. I have a suspicion that this is just a ploy to get people to preorder more often since they're told the game has been sold out.

[quote name='jlew']Has anyone's copy shipped from amazon yet? Mine was preordered months ago and is showing July 2nd "delivery date". I haven't been charged yet either. :([/QUOTE]
Not yet. I'm sure they will start going out later today though.

[quote name='Reimu']ALL first run copies of the game are limited edition. I would say your odds of finding it in store without a pre-order is high.[/QUOTE]

cool...I hope I can find it on gamestop or somewhere else today, and cancel my newegg preorder.

On a different note, does anyone know how good is Newegg handling preorders?

[quote name='ramatut4001']BLAZBLUE: CALAMITY TRIGGER LIMITED EDITI Quantity Shipped: 1
PREMIUM, AKSYS ARTBOOK Quantity Shipped: 1

Sweet.[/QUOTE]

I will one up your sweetness :)

Item(s) Subtotal: $56.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Promotion Applied: -$5.70
-----
Total Before Tax: $51.29
Estimated Tax: $0.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: $50.00
-----
Grand Total:
$1.29

[quote name='GuardianE'] On launch, most Gamestops get only a few extra copies outside of preorders. I have a suspicion that this is just a ploy to get people to preorder more often since they're told the game has been sold out.[/QUOTE]

That's what they do. My friend was a manager at a Gamestop, and the DM would make them put all extra copies of any "big" game under the counter, and threatened to fire any employee that sold non-reserved copies the first day.

When a person walked in off the street looking for it, the employees were to ask "did you pre-order it?" and when they said no, the employees would say "You should have pre-ordered. We're all sold out. If you had pre-ordered it would have guaranteed you a copy. Come back tomorrow, we should get another shipment."

And if you went back the next day, then they would sell you a copy. This was to plant the "seed" that unless you preorder (and raise the quotas for the DM) then you wouldn't get the game the day it came out.

[quote name='Traitorious']Not yet. I'm sure they will start going out later today though.[/QUOTE]
I figured it would have shipped by now. When I preordered InFamous I got release day delivery (in place of the normal 2 day prime shipping). But that wasn't an option here, so I guess not every game gets treated the same.

[quote name='Haggar']That's what they do. My friend was a manager at a Gamestop, and the DM would make them put all extra copies of any "big" game under the counter, and threatened to fire any employee that sold non-reserved copies the first day.

When a person walked in off the street looking for it, the employees were to ask "did you pre-order it?" and when they said no, the employees would say "You should have pre-ordered. We're all sold out. If you had pre-ordered it would have guaranteed you a copy. Come back tomorrow, we should get another shipment."

And if you went back the next day, then they would sell you a copy. This was to plant the "seed" that unless you preorder (and raise the quotas for the DM) then you wouldn't get the game the day it came out.[/QUOTE]
that's so irritating

[quote name='pjb16']I figured it would have shipped by now. When I preordered InFamous I got release day delivery (in place of the normal 2 day prime shipping). But that wasn't an option here, so I guess not every game gets treated the same.[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. I think that is what happened when I preordered Devil Summoner 2 from amazon as well. I'm hoping it ships today. I'm tempted to just find a copy at Gamestop today and cancel my amazon reserve.

[quote name='style_unseen']Did you get artbooks for each one of 'em? :hot:[/QUOTE]

I got my artbooks from the blazblue launch event...

More info on my blog:

gamestop cancelled my order and now i had to reorder and lost my art book =( anyone not really wanting their book willing to give it away? would really appreciate it and will pay for all shipping costs =) this was a gift for a friend's bday and the artbook would have really topped it off for him.

please pm me if you are able to ;)

bread's done
Back