BlazBlue: Continuum Shift $39.99 and 36.99+FS

[quote name='alanamaslama']I believe Lamba-11 was mentioned as a new character on Wikipedia, but I
haven't seen that confirmed anywhere else.[/QUOTE]
Lambda's basically Nu's replacement in Continuum Shift. If you've played through Calamity Trigger's story you'll know why Nu can't be in CS. She has all of Nu's moves, though, and like everyone else in CS, some have been tweaked to be more balanced.

[quote name='mgsvr']Some says it just an enchanced version while other says it is continuing from CT????[/QUOTE]
As far as the story and characters go, it's continuing from Calamity Trigger. As far as the battle and game mechanics go, they're enhanced.

[quote name='Traitorious']Well, what do you expect when you're pushing 30 characters? I mean, unless you're gonna go MK style special moves or something it's a little hard to make 25+ ALL uniquely different.[/QUOTE]

You really care about characters like Dan? At least there is an investment for one to get to know and play all BlazBlue characters. Its not my issue you can't memorize move sets.

Is it finally 1080p?

Did they not make it look pixelated?

Did they fix the jugglefest gameplay?

Did they remove all the gimmicky projectile stuff?

Did they make the characters interesting this time rather than being annoying anime stereotypes?

No? That's why BlazBlue is garbage.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Is it finally 1080p?

Did they make the characters interesting this time rather than being annoying anime stereotypes?

No? That's why BlazBlue is garbage.[/QUOTE]

Are you a troll?

OT: will definitely pick this up when it releases. Maybe I'll even Pre-Order if theres a free upgrade to Special Edition!

(Waits for inevitable Street Fighter praise)

[quote name='technole']You really care about characters like Dan? At least there is an investment for one to get to know and play all BlazBlue characters. Its not my issue you can't memorize move sets.[/QUOTE]
When did I say I couldn't? I do like Dan actually. Maybe some people like joke/comic characters. Not everyone needs to be SO SERIOUS all the time like you seem to think they need to be.

Not bad at all, i was expecting a full retail price. Though.....im a bit mad after hearing from a friend they nerfed Rachel Alucard >_>.

[quote name='jeremiahkd']Are you a troll?

OT: will definitely pick this up when it releases. Maybe I'll even Pre-Order if theres a free upgrade to Special Edition![/QUOTE]
Not a troll, just a guy who likes dolls (annouying anime stereotype ones)

The first BB was my GOTY of '09... I wonder if it will make a repeat

[quote name='Jackie Chandler'](Waits for inevitable Street Fighter praise)[/QUOTE]

He doesn't like SF (or at least SFIV) either, he's an SNK (Garou and KoF) fan. You should be used to pixelated sprites and projectiles by now chuplayer!

- Flowchart Ken. "Believe in the chart!"

I platinumed Blazblue, anyone else?

Even though I'm a huge fan still disappointed in the lack of content. Now if they did a Guilty Gear Vs Blazblue we have a real contender for SSF4

Is the original Blazblue hard to find in retail store? I'm thinking of getting the original one, but I want a lower price point than 30.

[quote name='QuietMimePsycho']- Flowchart Ken. "Believe in the chart!"[/QUOTE]

Dammit >_>, i just had flashbacks of all the Ice-Car spamming on BlazBlue, and Shoto-Spam in SF4

So, should I get Blazblue Calamity Trigger during the gamedays sale or wait for this one? Is this a sequel or enhanced version/ does it contain all of the content of the original/original trophies?

[quote name='dgwillia006']Dammit >_>, i just had flashbacks of all the Ice-Car spamming on BlazBlue, and Shoto-Spam in SF4[/QUOTE]
You must have never played any good Jin players then... they rape and very rarely use ice car (only at the end of their 10 hit aerial combo or the "a" button car for quick movement)
Now if you want to talk about spam, lets look over at Nu and Noel.

[quote name='liberaltugboat']You must have never played any good Jin players then... they rape and very rarely use ice car (only at the end of their 10 hit aerial combo or the "a" button car for quick movement)
Now if you want to talk about spam, lets look over at Nu and Noel.[/QUOTE]

Noel aint that bad

Those looking to buy the original, and sorry if this has been posted in this thread, but BB:CT will be on Gamestops GAME DAYS sale for $19.99 for Xbox360 AND PS3. Thats a steal for this game!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sushidizzle']Those looking to buy the original, and sorry if this has been posted in this thread, but BB:CS will be on Gamestops GAME DAYS sale for $19.99 for Xbox360 AND PS3. Thats a steal for this game![/QUOTE]

You might want to change that "BB:CS" to "BB:CT" before someone either things Continuum Shift is out, or that its half off

[quote name='Velo214']So, should I get Blazblue Calamity Trigger during the gamedays sale or wait for this one? Is this a sequel or enhanced version/ does it contain all of the content of the original/original trophies?[/QUOTE]

As someone said before, the combat is essentially enhanced with some new moves, changed mechanics, new characters, etc. But biggest difference between the two is the story. CS will not have ANY of the same story content as CT since it's a sequel in that aspect. To beat the game with each character may take awhile (tons of well voice-acted dialogue scenes, cut scenes, branching scenarios, etc.). Some didn't like the story and it can be a little confusing, but I thoroughly enjoyed it and am very curious to see where the story goes in CS.

As for trophies, there will be new trophies to earn in CS.

[quote name='dgwillia006']You might want to change that "BB:CS" to "BB:CT" before someone either things Continuum Shift is out, or that its half off[/QUOTE]

Lol, had CS on my mind, but I thank you for pointing that out.

Well, this question has technically been answered a million times but I have to ask......

I'm a hardcore fighting game fan and have been ever since SF2 on SNES. HD Remix I've played over 7,500 matches, played the shit out of SF4, pre ordered SSF4 on amazon, but ......should I wait for CS or buy the first off Gamefly?

[quote name='sushidizzle']Lol, had CS on my mind, but I thank you for pointing that out.[/QUOTE]

Np, just had a feeling someone was gonna come and say "OMG, WHY ISNT CS ON SALE!"

Though, for 19.99, pretty much ANYONE who enjoys fighters should buy it, even if you dont play the online (Which is pretty hard to jump into at this point, unless you play with friends and such), its an amazing game. I already got the 360 version during the Gamestop B1G1, and im planning to buy the PS3 version tommorow

[quote name='sushidizzle']People should keep in mind that the Collectors Edition of Blazblue isnt 20, just the standard.[/QUOTE]

Isn't that one the same price if they have them in stock?

[quote name='chickenbutt']Isn't that one the same price if they have them in stock?[/QUOTE]

Dunno, the CE New is VERY rare, though, when i got BlazBlue Used from Gamestop.com, i got lucky and got the CE (Even in the original Case, with all of the discs).

The price for the CE still shows as 59.99 on the site, and none of the gamestops within 100 miles of me even have it @_@

AWESOME!

I was figuring CS was going to be $60 and just holding out hope that Super Street Fighter's price would drive them down. Nice to see I wasn't hoping in vain. Though I'll probably get whatever collector's edition of Continuum Shift they put out, if it's a reasonable price.

[quote name='Ragnorok64']AWESOME!

I was figuring CS was going to be $60 and just holding out hope that Super Street Fighter's price would drive them down. Nice to see I wasn't hoping in vain. Though I'll probably get whatever collector's edition of Continuum Shift they put out, if it's a reasonable price.[/QUOTE]

Would be pretty epic, though hopefully if it comes with a soundtrack, they dont leave out the vocal tracks again =/. I wanted Bang Install.......

Just saying because the Gamestop I work at, we still have CE's left in stock, again though, just throwing that info out there for anyone thats curious. ;)

[quote name='sushidizzle']Just saying because the Gamestop I work at, we still have CE's left in stock, again though, just throwing that info out there for anyone thats curious. ;)[/QUOTE]

Is there any chance the LE / CE will be 19.99 also ?

I'll wait and see on this, BlazBlue is one of my favorite fighting games ever so interested in seeing how this turns out.

Woosh, gamestop down the street has some copies :D. Gonna grab one. (No LE, but i couldnt care anyway, already got the LE Packaging/Discs for both consoles)

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Is there any chance the LE / CE will be 19.99 also ?[/QUOTE]
No, but if you can find one used, it's $26.99. I just picked one up mint from my local Gamestop after they sold all their new copies. :D

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Is there any chance the LE / CE will be 19.99 also ?[/QUOTE]

Only standard edition copies will be $19.99, CE copies remain the same price ;) Happy hunting

Just added another place. Wasn't sure if I should've taken out the Game Stop part since some people might not be able to buy online, so I just left it.

[quote name='sushidizzle']People should keep in mind that the Collectors Edition of Blazblue isnt 20, just the standard.[/QUOTE]

I went to my Gamestop this morning to get Persona 4 and they did have the CE for PS3 in the Game Days bin labeled $19.99. Not sure if it was a mistake or if it would actually ring up for that price... I would have gotten it if I had a PS3.

[quote name='Indecisive Rattle']I went to my Gamestop this morning to get Persona 4 and they did have the CE for PS3 in the Game Days bin labeled $19.99. Not sure if it was a mistake or if it would actually ring up for that price... I would have gotten it if I had a PS3.[/QUOTE]

:cry: , but youve given me hope to try sum other gs around my way lol

bread's done
Back