Blazblue Limited Edition

u want an used or new one?
i bought used for 35$ on gs
its a bad deal tho because i sud wait for continuum shift or whatever

my advice is wait for the next installment....

New or used doesn't matter. I just want all the stuff in it.
I just ordered 2 copies from Game Stop, so I'll wait til those come and see if they're Limited Editions before continuing to look.

secondspin has the limited edition for 360 used for 39.99. They are doing a 25% off sale with $1 shipping so it would only be $31 shipped. Might want to try local gamestops too. My locals made no distinctions in price for the limited edition used.

drop into a frys electronics. ive recently seen TONS of copies of the 360 version in a dallas and austin location. don't know the price though

[quote name='fighted']drop into a frys electronics. ive recently seen TONS of copies of the 360 version in a dallas and austin location. don't know the price though[/QUOTE]

At the one closest to me, they're 50 bucks I think. Not anywhere around the price I'm looking for.

[quote name='chickenbutt']New or used doesn't matter. I just want all the stuff in it.
I just ordered 2 copies from Game Stop, so I'll wait til those come and see if they're Limited Editions before continuing to look.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine has all the extra stuff in good shape. I would sell it for $35 shipped. Just let me know.

bread's done
Back