BlazBlue Limited Tournament Edition Arcade Sticks (PS3, 360) - Now $130 on Aksys.com

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
The BlazBlue Limited Tournament Edition Arcade Sticks have dropped from $199 to $129 on Aksys' official site. This price will be reflected on Amazon in the next few days.

These are truly limited editions as only 1500 were made for each platform and each is individually numbered. These are manufactured by MadCatz and equivalent to the Tournament Edition Street Fighter IV Sticks.

:ps3::360:Aksys Site - $129.99 plus s/h

:ps3:Amazon - currently $199.99

:360:Amazon - currently $199.99

17180704.jpg

bbstick.jpg

It's yerrrrrr BOYYYY.

[quote name='MarkMan']Hi, I'm an expert at arcade sticks. Just sayin.[/QUOTE]

This is true. Also, I'm now stalking you on Twitter, be offended, or don't, either way.

[quote name='MarkMan']Hi, I'm an expert at arcade sticks. Just sayin.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know you actually are MarkMan. I just think we get a lot of other armchair quarterbacks that come out of the woodwork whenever one of these threads is created. Just gets old.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Yeah, I know you actually are MarkMan. I just think we get a lot of other armchair quarterbacks that come out of the woodwork whenever one of these threads is created. Just gets old.[/QUOTE]

I feel you. I'm glad someone said it.

[quote name='MarkMan']I feel you. I'm glad someone said it.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which. Will we ever have our Tekken Match Mark? I missed you in the tourney this last year cause I competed in the ps3 ladder.

That aside, I wanted to pick up an arcade stick and I love BB. Would the BB stick be a good one to get? I don't know much about sticks other than how to use them and uhhh... that they look cool. :bouncy:

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Speaking of which. Will we ever have our Tekken Match Mark? I missed you in the tourney this last year cause I competed in the ps3 ladder.

That aside, I wanted to pick up an arcade stick and I love BB. Would the BB stick be a good one to get? I don't know much about sticks other than how to use them and uhhh... that they look cool. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Yes, as Markman will tell you the Madcatz Tournament Edition stick is one of the best you can get.

[quote name='SDC']Yes, as Markman will tell you the Madcatz Tournament Edition stick is one of the best you can get.[/QUOTE]

So then If I get this BB stick I'm good to go? I like this one better than the original BB CT stick.

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']So then If I get this BB stick I'm good to go? I like this one better than the original BB CT stick.[/QUOTE]

You'll be good to go.

>Additionally, you can only order one if you are in the continental United States (sorry Hawaii and Alaska).

Why would you treat Hawaii this way?? Now I'll never have it unless blowing more cash through Amazon...

[quote name='distgfx']You'll be good to go.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks! I'm debating this because I hope it's not like playing with a big analog stick. :lol:

[quote name='Tsukinikawatte']Cool thanks! I'm debating this because I hope it's not like playing with a big analog stick. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I think you'll appreciate the switch once you make it. I know I do, it's much easier to link in SSFIV when you plink and that's pretty hard to do on a controller imo. The square gate will restrict the stick's movement and the clicks feel oh so nice. It doesn't come close to feeling like a giant analog stick. If you want it to be as close to one as possible, you could probably remove the gate. :lol:

[quote name='distgfx']I think you'll appreciate the switch once you make it. I know I do, it's much easier to link in SSFIV when you plink and that's pretty hard to do on a controller imo. The square gate will restrict the stick's movement and the clicks feel oh so nice. It doesn't come close to feeling like a giant analog stick. If you want it to be as close to one as possible, you could probably remove the gate. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm having issues with double taps on some of Noel's combos, and it usually is by only a few mili seconds. If this helps me adjust my speed even just a little it'll be worth it as I can pull off alot of those combos I'm barely missing. :bouncy:

Jeez you fought in a tournament, Tsukinkawatte? I'll have to duel against you sometime in the future to see how my skills hold up to tourney players.

[quote name='Shadow Cloud']Jeez you fought in a tournament, Tsukinkawatte? I'll have to duel against you sometime in the future to see how my skills hold up to tourney players.[/QUOTE]

Feel free to add me if you have a ps3. I go by the same name. In fact, Markman has me on his friends list... But we haven't fought each other yet as he was in another ladder on a different console.

[quote name='MarkMan']^ Good deal.[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks for the words, lol.

Think I've asked before, but is the BB stick a original TE? Round 2? Or is it a Round 2 body with the newer SSFIV PCB?

[quote name='n1c0']Think I've asked before, but is the BB stick a original TE? Round 2? Or is it a Round 2 body with the newer SSFIV PCB?[/QUOTE]

Stock original TE with different graphics which is why everyone was outraged that Aksys was trying to rip off its fans by charging $200 for this. It looks like it backfired big time as they clearly have tons left given that it is in stock on Aksys, Amazon and GS now.

[quote name='bojay1997']Stock original TE with different graphics which is why everyone was outraged that Aksys was trying to rip off its fans by charging $200 for this. It looks like it backfired big time as they clearly have tons left given that it is in stock on Aksys, Amazon and GS now.[/QUOTE]

wait I thought Aksys only licensed the items...? Did they have the arcade stick made? I know they didn't make Blazblue as Arc system works made the game.

[quote name='FurryCurry']What's so bad about the original TE?[/QUOTE]

Nothing's wrong with it. What's wrong is that Aksys was charging $200 for an original TE when they were regularly popping up for $100 or less in a variety of designs between Dell, MarkMan's sales, etc...

FYI, "20DOWN" no longer seems to be working on GS.com. You can still always use "SAVER" for free shipping so, not it's a bad deal.
Oh, and if anyone here doesn't fall into the "tournament player" category and just wants another mediocre dueling buddy, feel free to add me on PSN.

bread's done
Back