Blazblue PS3 Discussion Thread

I'm not going to be here for tomorrow's cag night also. Sorry guys. Gotta hang out with my peoples. I will be here next thursday for sure.

Enjoy mvc2 night dudes!

Ok, I'll just put off tomorrow's CAG night to next week. In the mean time, I'll work on getting a legitimate thread just for BlazBlue.

Tomorrow night I guess I'll try to host a 2 hour MvC2 night.

anyone closer to platnium or beating score attack's unlimited ragna?

i played a few games and noticed quite a few new things (new stages and color combo costumes). well, they were new to me. are these the euro benefits that they got for having a delayed release? h

[quote name='enufs8d']anyone closer to platnium or beating score attack's unlimited ragna?

i played a few games and noticed quite a few new things (new stages and color combo costumes). well, they were new to me. are these the euro benefits that they got for having a delayed release? h[/QUOTE]

Well, they did release new color palettes on the PSN (though they run $2.99 each or some other such nonsense. You can also purchase unlimited Ragna, v-13, etc... for $0.99 each.

Just picked this up at GameStop. Lucked out and got the only Limited Edition (used) copy the store had. It was priced at $26.99 pre-owned and after my EDGE card the total was $25.xx. The discs are in great condition, though the box was a bit rough around the edges but whatever. Looking forward to playing later today :)

bread's done
Back