Bleach game on the Wii(Confirmed)

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
pic118vw.jpg

this is from the latest manga issue. I dont know if they are talking about playing the cube game on the Wii or a new game. Though it would be awhile if at all if there would be some sort of import playing device. Anyone with some japanese reading skills could help out

updated

http://bleach.sega.jp/wii/

just a teaser site, but now its 100% confirmed

Damn you and your question mark at the end of the title. :) I had to wipe away my tears while entering the thread.

The models look very similar to the Bleach GC game... =\ It took me a long time to truly get that game down. I as well would like to know if this a new game or just announcing that the GC game is playable Wii controls. I can't think of what they would add to a new game as far as characters since the end of the SS arc yet there's no huge honking SEGA logo. Hmm..

It would be interesting to see some DS connectivity since I remember the Bleach gave a code(s?) for Bleach GC but I only had that one code. Seemed like kind of a waste of a sub-menu..

[quote name='guido_anchovy_9']Damn you and your question mark at the end of the title. :) I had to wipe away my tears while entering the thread.

The models look very similar to the Bleach GC game... =\ It took me a long time to truly get that game down. I as well would like to know if this a new game or just announcing that the GC game is playable Wii controls. I can't think of what they would add to a new game as far as characters since the end of the SS arc yet there's no huge honking SEGA logo. Hmm..

It would be interesting to see some DS connectivity since I remember the Bleach gave a code(s?) for Bleach GC but I only had that one code. Seemed like kind of a waste of a sub-menu..[/QUOTE]

yeah the characters looked the same, but I doubt they would reprogram it for the Wii, plus by the time a game like this would come out the tv show will prob be out of fillers(keeps fingers crossed)

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']yeah the characters looked the same, but I doubt they would reprogram it for the Wii, plus by the time a game like this would come out the tv show will prob be out of fillers(keeps fingers crossed)[/QUOTE]

You could be very right about that. I remember seeing previews for the GC game while the SS arc was developing and some of the characters in the game were being revealed in ads and on the site after that character was introduced in depth or had a battle in the anime (like Soi Fong). While thinking about that, it kind of bums me that we might not see much more than SS characters in the previews for this game until after the anime gets out fillers. It's kind of exciting at the same time, though, since I might be able to finish watching an episode and say to myself, "I hope that character ends up in the game somehow." Then I can hit up the website and see that character's profile and let out an enthusiastic "Oh day-um!"

Seeing as how the characters look the same as the GC version, chances might go towards the game system being similar as well. It was REALLY REALLY hard to get my friends to play with. Hopefully the controls with the Wii change that, though.

I think I will cry in pain if they ever put in filler characters. The SS set kick enough ass for more games. Hopefully the quality of gameplay is a step up from previous 3D Bleach games.

If the Wii isn't region free like the PS3, and this is on Wii, then I'll have to find a way to make it accept Japan games.

[quote name='suko_32']If the Wii isn't region free like the PS3, and this is on Wii, then I'll have to find a way to make it accept Japan games.[/QUOTE]

I really, really wouldn't want to wait a couple years to play this on a NA Wii if/when the game comes out here.

Translations yet on the scan? Anyone? I can't wait to find out more.

So, basically... :lol:
They're going to put Bleach on our Wiis? :rofl:

Sorry folks, it had to be said. Otherwise, this topic wouldn't be able to sustain its form in this dimension.

[quote name='vicko']hopefully this game doesn't suck like the GC one did[/QUOTE]

I agree. **wishful thinking** Wish Treasure would make it! **/wishful thinking**

there would be a higher chance of me playing this if even namco or sega made it and I hate their 3d fighters, although they are fun to watch. bleach is not
block, block, FORCE!
super
repeat

bread's done
Back