Bleach Wii Trailer

Yeah....those two kids in the trailer make me feel embarassed to buy a game like that...I hope all Wii game commercials dont have ugly kids demonstrating the Wiimote.

Man the games looks sweet. Hopefully the controls arent too wierd and hopefully itll make it stateside.....nintendo barely has 2D fighters on the GC except for Capcom vs. SNK EO and MK Decp

Ahh sweet. The game looks like so much fun, also very tiring... but I won't care about being tired if I can use Bankai with the Wii-remote. XD

I hope there is some way to play these games.

Bleach is licensed in the US already, so we'll probably see this game, as well as the 2 DS games head our way.

thats looks awesome
im hoping for astateside release as well

i wonder if youd be able to play as hollow-ichigo
that would be sick

[quote name='Lan_Zer0']I hope Byakuya's bankai involves dropping the Wiimote. =oP[/QUOTE]

That'd be freakin' sweet. And thank goodness the Wii-mote comes w/ a wrist strap - just be sure to put it on BEFORE you drop the thing. ;)

I guess I'm in the minority here, but that just looks annoying to play. I could be wrong if I ever get to try it, but having to swing the wiimote over and over and over during the fights would get old to me. I would much rather play it with a GC controller and actually pull off moves and combos. Those guys swinging the remote make it just look like chaos and not skill.

Whaling your arms around is the new button mashing. :D

[quote name='maigoyume']anyone else think they were over-exaggerating the movements just a BIT?[/QUOTE]
But the choreography of the two ugly kids was AMAZING!!!

Like with every other game so far, you probably only need miniscule mouse like movements. They always blow the promotional movements out of proportion

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Like with every other game so far, you probably only need miniscule mouse like movements. They always blow the promotional movements out of proportion[/quote]red steel is using a 1:1 ratio for the sword fights

[quote name='maigoyume']red steel is using a 1:1 ratio for the sword fights[/quote]
That means when you move the Wiimote left, right, up, or down, the sword will move left, right, up, or down. Moving your hand two inches to the left and swinging a huge arc to the left will likely result in the same on-screen movement.

[quote name='botticus']That means when you move the Wiimote left, right, up, or down, the sword will move left, right, up, or down. Moving your hand two inches to the left and swinging a huge arc to the left will likely result in the same on-screen movement.[/quote]oh? i thought they were making it actually move and feel like a real sword and using real techniques

[quote name='maigoyume']oh? i thought they were making it actually move and feel like a real sword and using real techniques[/quote]
It can be. But movement on a small scale will be the same as movement on a larger scale. It's the directional movement that I believe they mapped, rather than having one set animation for swinging left, right, etc.

[quote name='botticus']It can be. But movement on a small scale will be the same as movement on a larger scale. It's the directional movement that I believe they mapped, rather than having one set animation for swinging left, right, etc.[/quote]ah alright, i was thinking that any movements you made, large or small, would translate accurately into the game

[quote name='maigoyume']ah alright, i was thinking that any movements you made, large or small, would translate accurately into the game[/quote]
If that were the case, most players would never win a sword fight. ;)

[quote name='botticus']If that were the case, most players would never win a sword fight. ;)[/quote]weeeeeeeeeeell, it would take a bit of practice :D

It'd be nice if they included characters from the current manga arc. Hopefully Rukia will fight with her zanpaktou in this one.

[quote name='Lan_Zer0']It'd be nice if they included characters from the current manga arc. Hopefully Rukia will fight with her zanpaktou in this one.[/QUOTE]

well i think I saw her in a picture with a white cloth which could be one of her zanpaktou moves

Looks STUPID, I'd much rather play a fighting game with a regular control then to have to shake like a retard through 24(or whatever the char count is) fights.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']Looks STUPID, I'd much rather play a fighting game with a regular control then to have to shake like a retard through 24(or whatever the char count is) fights.[/QUOTE]

yeah cause they never over emphasize the movements in the preview trailers....

Forget moving your arms, PRESSING BUTTONS tires me out especially when I do it for more than what-- 30 minutes to beat a fighting game? ;)

Seriously, I already was dying to get my hands on Bleach DS 2 and now I'm going to have to spend more on Bleach games. What cruel fate. :D

bread's done
Back