​
 ​
 ​
$1.45+
7053da06f412cf1bf70adc78d52c7e2d.jpg
81352457a1b387021e20ac97857126c3.jpg
8c5e83672c16d67d3efcd3115f7a0d22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a few keys. I'll post some more later.

Iesabel

??9W6-Y2QT5-9P2AM - Not a Miss or Mz

Kairo

9V??R-N6E0Z-YH75V - Hartford is in this state

Legends of Aethereus

26A68-JR2QX-7E??R - Common thing to collect so you can gain a level

King Arhur's Gold

???PQ-CT6ZI-DR3DG - Helps women to prevent sagging (some men too)

Please post if you grabbed one. Just so others aren't trying to figure out taken keys.
Nice drops, but all lurked already.

Okay round 2!

Mutant Storm Reloaded

??2VE-WYPEB-ZJ020 - Bacterial infection that I actually went into quarantine because of.

Vox

??YL2-DDGCY-E3FW4 - Country that won the Olympic gold in hockey this year.

Blue Toad Murder Files

9??0C-JTYTK-FJMYJ - Popular fast food chain with a creepy mascot.

Bumbledore

???DA-6YTY6-A7A4Z - BRB. Have to hit the can.

Same thing. Posting that you've claimed it would be swell!

Okay round 2!

Mutant Storm Reloaded

??2VE-WYPEB-ZJ020 - Bacterial infection that I actually went into quarantine because of.

Vox

??YL2-DDGCY-E3FW4 - Country that won the Olympic gold in hockey this year.

Blue Toad Murder Files

9??0C-JTYTK-FJMYJ - Popular fast food chain with a creepy mascot.

Bumbledore

???DA-6YTY6-A7A4Z - BRB. Have to hit the can.

Vox and Blue Toad are gone ... not by my paws though

Round 3 before I go to get something to eat.

Sparkle 2 Evo

0XYZB-PJNXX-??2X4 - What most people will be playing these games on.

Little Racers STREET

HJNNQ-DJTIA-RV??I - This "top" band are/were famous for their beards.

Iesabel

T3JHP-Z?X?A-LE8C9 - Back before computer RPGs these guys used to control the flow of an adventure.

Kairo

ZLKZ9-???E7-EVI6E - Had one of the most memorable scenes in 80s movies with two grown men dancing on a piano.

Same thing. Posting that you've claimed it would be swell!

Round 3 before I go to get something to eat.

Iesabel

T3JHP-Z?X?A-LE8C9 - Back before computer RPGs these guys used to control the flow of an adventure.

Kairo

ZLKZ9-???E7-EVI6E - Had one of the most memorable scenes in 80s movies with two grown men dancing on a piano.

Grabbed these two.

Thanks.

Casey! I knew you were saying you guys were taking a short break; but can we expect to see your bundle sometime next week?

Hey Casey, is there any way to upgrade a tier 1 only bundle to a full bundle? Cos I'm not seeing any way to do that.
Currently there is no way to upgrade a bundle, but I know the tech side is hoping to have it implemented in the near future.

Currently there is no way to upgrade a bundle, but I know the tech side is hoping to have it implemented in the near future.
Oki doki mate.

That'll teach me to decide on tier 1 only early on. Now I'm kinda wishing I'd gone for tier 2 as well. =D

Just over 5 hours left to pick up Blink Bundle #2

Blue Toad Murder Files

??9C?-LBZ4W-QCRE8 - Eating meat like this might not be the healthiest choice

Bumbledore

73KWD-7??M8-EE?J7 - Many famous superheroes have belonged to this organization.

King Arthur's Gold

?G?J?-E8TM3-ZKTZ? - At one point this was actually considered a pretty naughty word.

Little Racers STREET

?3?FM-9BB5?-AB9TB - Trey Parker and Matt Stone claim that this character is one of the least popular in the South Park series.

Legends of Aethereus

RQKW5-?LL2M-H?A9P - Simmons or Rowling

Mutant Storm Reloaded

XTHNW-???K6-4TRZ3 - Possibly the most overused series of numbers.

Sparkle 2 Evo

EC9VJ-X8WVF-C0R?? - Vocational code popularized by the Mass Effect series.

Vox

YYNFI-HWT0V-?ZF?0 - State that Kevin Smith is from.

As always let people know if you have claimed one!

Alright, I caved.  Couldn't get any of the drops and the card value on Kairo is too good.  Nice job, Casey.  Any chance of Steam account linking ala Humble? I've been activating a lot of keys lately and it's so much easier to click once rather than do all the copy and paste and waiting for the activation window.

Alright, I caved. Couldn't get any of the drops and the card value on Kairo is too good. Nice job, Casey. Any chance of Steam account linking ala Humble? I've been activating a lot of keys lately and it's so much easier to click once rather than do all the copy and paste and waiting for the activation window.
There are a couple issues with this feature. A lot of people prefer it, and still many really don't like it. Providing both options can contribute to feature bloat. But it's kind of out of our hands, since Steam AFAIK does not make this feature available to the public. I think it's reserved specifically for developers right now.

I think a better thing would just be if Valve let people activate keys via the web. Origin does this. Desura does this. I don't get why Steam can't.

There are a couple issues with this feature. A lot of people prefer it, and still many really don't like it. Providing both options can contribute to feature bloat. But it's kind of out of our hands, since Steam AFAIK does not make this feature available to the public. I think it's reserved specifically for developers right now.
Hmm, okay. Well, let's hope Valve comes up with a better way. Regardless, appreciate the info!

Okay. Want to giveaway stuff, but doing the clues thing is slowing me down :p

Vox

??3YH-ZVTN3-M3BLG - 62

Sparkle 2 Evo

??WYD-KZP3F-CBQKT - GZ

Mutant Storm Reloaded

??0GR-RGTH6-4NDFG - 2R

Legends of Aethereus

??Z33-5B8WD-WKNG2 - NZ

Little Racers STREET

??969-W6PM2-IXE77 - XK

King Arthur's Gold

??F58-VQ30I-LJ38G - DE

Kairo

??HVM-GVECP-KKK2D - Y2

Iesabel

??D5X-XAA7L-GG82N - E6

Bumbledore

??JF6-F2F3I-FRL0R - A7

Blue Toad Murder Files

??538-DTB9G-237AG - CM

I took Sparkle 2 Evo. Thanks.

Before I got Sparkle, I tried to grab both Legends of Aethereus & King Arthur's Gold, but they were both gone.

A few more.

Vox

2532M-6CWMV-??VQX - GJ

Sparkle 2 Evo

05264-??T39-I53WG - D3

Mutant Storm Reloaded

5DR6I-8Q58C-??3AW - C5

Little Racers STREET

??Z3Z-8KXZC-WN7ZD - 66

Guess we'll see what you've got in store tomorrow?
Sorry. We decided to hold off until our South Park promotion is complete. And quite honestly our restrictions make it so we have to take more time to build the bundle that suits what we're doing. Especially for a very new bundle (sometimes people forget this is only going to be #3) that is still building up relations. Thankfully, we're not under any pressure to spam bundles out just because. Rather do it right.

Sorry. We decided to hold off until our South Park promotion is complete. And quite honestly our restrictions make it so we have to take more time to build the bundle that suits what we're doing. Especially for a very new bundle (sometimes people forget this is only going to be #3) that is still building up relations. Thankfully, we're not under any pressure to spam bundles out just because. Rather do it right.
Take as much time as you need, I'm sure it'll be worth it.

So is it expected on Sunday, then? Or sometime next week?

Take as much time as you need, I'm sure it'll be worth it.

So is it expected on Sunday, then? Or sometime next week?
Early next week. We're very happy with how this bundle is turning out. This is going to be our first bundle with a couple known indie publisher involved. Once again I hardly own anything from this bundle. We were also able to continue our habit of getting at least one developer on board that has been resistant to bundling for years. And we're going to feature our very first title that was submitted though the "Add my Game" link on the site.

Early next week. We're very happy with how this bundle is turning out. This is going to be our first bundle with a couple known indie publisher involved. Once again I hardly own anything from this bundle. We were also able to continue our habit of getting at least one developer on board that has been resistant to bundling for years. And we're going to feature our very first title that was submitted though the "Add my Game" link on the site.
So.. how many games do I own from it? ;)

Looking forward to your next bundle! Quality over quantity -> it's the reason you guys are making a big splash with bundlers 

I'm looking forward to it.  I love the concept of this bundle, the lack of crazy sales pressure gimmicks, the fact that you give a solid cut to the developers, and your attitude toward it in general.  I was hoping for tomorrow, but it's not like there's anyone here with absolutely no games to play while we wait.

I'm looking forward to it. I love the concept of this bundle, the lack of crazy sales pressure gimmicks, the fact that you give a solid cut to the developers, and your attitude toward it in general. I was hoping for tomorrow, but it's not like there's anyone here with absolutely no games to play while we wait.
I agree for the most part... there's just one gimmick remaining that I don't like: hidden games.

bread's done
Back