Blizzard World of Warcraft Sale

gatornate1503

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Not sure how many here are into this and haven't purchased all of the content but Blizzard is offering pretty incredible prices:

World of Warcraft Battle Chest - $5
Wrath of the Lich King - $5
Cataclysm - $10

Looks like you can choose between digital or boxed versions as well.

They're trying so hard to bring people back for Mists of Pandaria. It's not the software/game client that's expensive, it's the damn $15 monthly fee! :\

If you have an old account someone can just send you a recruit a friend and you get updated to Cataclysm for free. You don't even have to buy any game time.

I purchased battlechest and Lich King the other daywith blizzard money off the RMAH. Didn't even read that the battle chest came with the 30 days of game time. Doubt I'll ever pay monthly for it after it runs out.

[quote name='Mooby']If you have an old account someone can just send you a recruit a friend and you get updated to Cataclysm for free. You don't even have to buy any game time.[/QUOTE]
That would be the scroll of res.

If you had a account that was inactive before March 2012, the scroll of res will give you free upgrade to Cataclysm (even if you didn't have Lich King) + a free LvL80 char, a free server xfer to the person who sent you the scroll of res realm and 7 days of free play.

I can send to anyone who wants a scroll of res, PM me.

[quote name='robpe36']Joke is old.[/QUOTE]

22291150.jpg

[quote name='person123']That would be the scroll of res.

If you had a account that was inactive before March 2012, the scroll of res will give you free upgrade to Cataclysm (even if you didn't have Lich King) + a free LvL80 char, a free server xfer to the person who sent you the scroll of res realm and 7 days of free play.

I can send to anyone who wants a scroll of res, PM me.[/QUOTE]

Just to point out, the server transfer is ONLY for the server that the friends referring character is on. I found this out the hard way :(

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Just because they don't find your joke funny does not make them "fanboys".[/QUOTE]

Ya I agree, but they didn't say it wasn't funny they said it was old and irrelevant and "cool story". The same thing people say when "they mad". Old is 3 days?

[quote name='RainFall']So, if my friend refers me, i get a free cata, a free transfer, and he gets a free month? Confirm?[/QUOTE]

Disconfirm. There's two things here...Scroll of Resurrection and Recruit a Friend. The former is for players who've previously played the game and had their subscription lapse. If they haven't played since before May (or something, working from memory), they get free Cata, free 85, free transfer, and if they buy a month, their recruiter gets a mount. The latter, the recruitee gets next-to-nothing unless they play with the person who sent them the Recruit a Friend request.

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Ya I agree, but they didn't say it wasn't funny they said it was old and irrelevant and "cool story". The same thing people say when "they mad". Old is 3 days?[/QUOTE]

Old = not funny
Cool story = not funny

How creative and humorous you are. You must be the first person to ever come up with that. "He said 'F that loser', so I'm going to say 'F that loser' in reference to him. Ha!" Every time there's a news story on Jay Wilson or Diablo on any web site, there's a comment saying "F that loser." It's like arrow to the knee.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Can one of you WOW nerds tell me whats the deal with the panda on the box?!!![/QUOTE]

Leave this tread you are not wanted here.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']They're trying so hard to bring people back for Mists of Pandaria. It's not the software/game client that's expensive, it's the damn $15 monthly fee! :\[/QUOTE]

This. It's cheaper to pay for a service like Xbox Live that supports all my games then it is to pay for an MMO subscription that only supports a single game.

bread's done
Back