block party mystery avatar prop code

pro xbl

CAG Veteran
heres the code for the mystery prop 9XBX9-9RCD9-9BCK9-9prty-9rckz code is universal.

Hint: its something you use during a bbq.

I figured it would be an arcade machine or a joystiq controller. I never expected a grill even tho the event is called "Block Party" lol. Thanks for the code!

[quote name='CAiNiACprime']Already posted in the free Market Place content sticky.[/QUOTE]

I prefer individual threads that highlight these things. It makes the good stuff stand out, and not get mixed in!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I prefer individual threads that highlight these things. It makes the good stuff stand out, and not get mixed in![/QUOTE] Same here.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='flameofdoom666']I prefer individual threads that highlight these things. It makes the good stuff stand out, and not get mixed in![/QUOTE]

Same here.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']I prefer individual threads that highlight these things. It makes the good stuff stand out, and not get mixed in![/QUOTE]

Ditto. I probably would have missed this otherwise. Thanks OP!

Me as well. Most people dont want to read through an entire thread to maybe find something new. This way people can easily see whats new.

Thanks OP - entered the code and it worked. Will download tonight and make everyone think I bought all the Block Party games even though I've bought none of them.

[quote name='crunchewy']Thanks OP - entered the code and it worked. Will download tonight and make everyone think I bought all the Block Party games even though I've bought none of them.[/QUOTE]

You didn't have to buy the games to get this code.

Anyone who just downloaded the demos can see the code as well..

[quote name='musha666']Me as well. Most people dont want to read through an entire thread to maybe find something new. This way people can easily see whats new.[/QUOTE]

To play devil's advocate, you don't need to read through the entire thread. The OP of that thread does a pretty good job of keeping everything up-to-date. His last update was yesterday.

[quote name='sublime90']awesome! now i have a grill prop and a FF13 chocobo prop! i'll take free props any day of the week.[/QUOTE]

Not only do you have two free props now, but you also have the makings of a fine meal.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']lol the code spells out Xbox Arcade Block party rockz XD[/QUOTE]haha nice! i hadnt noticed that.

bread's done
Back