Blockbuster 2 for $20 ($14.99 and below) and 4 for $20 ($9.99 and below)

dafunkk12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
UPDATE 7/25: 3 for $20 has become 2 for $20. Reports are that 4 for $20 continues.

Oh no, if the 75% games weren't enough, my Blockbusters (and judging by another thread, this deal may vary) have another great sale on DVD's.

All $14.99 (and below) DVD's are 3 2 for $20, and all $9.99 (and below) DVD's are 4 for $20.

They may have bins and tables set up, but it includes all their used DVD's, so if they have a section of the store set up just to sell DVD's, don't forget to look on those racks.

The signage says this is their best sale ever, or something along those lines, and I really have to agree. I don't think I saw a used movie that wasn't more than $14.99 anyway, aside from multi-disc TV sets. Plus, it seems new releases are being sold used sooner than ever. Of course stock and selection vary by store. The clerk said he really doesn't expect the good movies to last long, so if you're looking for something relatively obscure and specific, better hit the pavement! I know I dropped more GR credit on movies than games, and I only just looked through the A-G titles!

The last standout sale price I remember was 3 for $25 on $14.99 and below sometime in February, I think.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']WARNING!!!!!!!

The 3 for $20 sale ends THIS Monday night (July 24th). It reverts back to 2 for $20. The 4 for $20 is still around.[/QUOTE]
Well then I'd better hope that barebones Match Point DVD drops $3 soon ($12.99 for now). There aren't really any more upper-price-tier movies left that I want to pick up.

Went and got a few more today...

3 for $20

Syriana
The White Countess
Empire of the Wolves

4 for $20

Downfall
Possession
The Chorus
Food of Love (roommate wanted and I was out of titles)

I work at a Blockbuster in California and as of today, the 3 for 20 deal is officially over. The 4 for 20 will continue. In light of that, I picked up:

The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada
Broken Flowers
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

My last 3-for-$20 yesterday:
Brokeback Mountain
Mirrormask
Junebug

I'm hoping Match Point and Corpse Bride will drop to $9.99 soon.

I'll update the first post.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Exactly. More it rents-less chance of seeing it used. And if you rent at a corporate store, any rental title is available for purchase under their new rules. I might have to take advantage of that for the OOP Bonds.[/QUOTE]

That wont work too well. Even the easier to find Bond DVDs are $29.99 there. So you won't exactly be getting them for cheap. I picked up Octopussy last year that way. The disc was practically perfect and it was the only bond dvd that I didnt have, I didnt mind paying $29.99 since I had trade in credit.

Whoa. I didn't see that the 3 for $20 was ending today, but ended up in BB last night anyway. Glad I did. Grabbed

3 for $20
Underworld: Evolution
Doogal
Wolf Creek (I am kicking myself for not grabbing The Hills Have Eyes instead)

4 for $20
Karas: The Prophecy
Blood of Beasts
Dark Kingdom: The Dragon King
Exorcist III

I think Hollywood Video is still running 3 for $25, although 3 for $20 has me spoiled.

bread's done
Back